[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1454882591364.png (387 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1454882591364.png
387 KB, 680x418
So I am a guy who have never been in a relationship before.
Like a month ago I met a girl online and we have been talking to each other ever since.
I am rather introverted so most of the time she leads conversation and I am just reacting to it. She seems to be fine with it and so am I.
Lately she started to talk a lot about her issues with relationships with her friends.
I feel like it's really important to her and I don't really mind it so I listen and give her my insight on the topic.
Turns out now it's pretty much our main topic of conversation.

>How should I feel about it?
>Is this what women really like to talk about?
>Should I try to change the topic to something more pleasant?
>Am I her gay friend now?
>>
>>17300332
You aren't steering the conversation so what do you think happens? Are you stupid? She's out of shit to say, so now she's discussing her emotions. Obviously had some interest in you to initiate. Most girls don't do that. So how about you stop being a lazy piece of shit and contribute to the conversation.
>>
>>17300332
>How should I feel about it?
Whatever you naturally feel about it

>Is this what women really like to talk about?
When they consider you their friend, yes

>Should I try to change the topic to something more pleasant?
If you ONLY talk about it, then yes, but it is a sign of trust and also she might talk to you about it because she needs to blow some steam off

>Am I her gay friend now?
Not necessarily, but if neither you or her has made any romantic advances (have you even met IRL btw?) then it's not very probable that anything is going to happen.
>>
>>17300343
Well that's the one way to put things up but in this case I should just kill myself.
Every time I get to know someone I burn all my topics in like 2 weeks and then there is nothing more to say unless I want to repeat myself.
Even talking about sports and hobbies I do gets dull over time.
>>17300345
Yes I was thinking about it this way. That she kind of trust me. So I am not sure if I should just try to turn topic to something else or let her "cry herself out". I mean she might feel like I don't give a fuck about her feelings if I just change the topic.
And no we haven't met yet. But that topic came out few times already.
>>
>>17300441
>I mean she might feel like I don't give a fuck about her feelings if I just change the topic.
Not necessarily, it depends on how you do it and if it is in a natural point in the conversation.

>And no we haven't met yet. But that topic came out few times already.
Then meet and see how it goes.
>>
>>17300332
>Like a month ago I met a girl online and we have been talking to each other ever since.
You met a girl online or you met a girl you were talking to online?

If you aren't seeing one another in person and haven't been together for a while, she has no place making any demands about who you hand out with.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.