[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend randomly kissed me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
/adv/,

The other night, I was alone with a friend (I'm a guy, friend was a girl) when she randomly kissed me. I was high and she was sober, for what it's worth. She said don't tell anyone and then we kissed again. What the hell does this mean?

Backstory: when I first met her we crushed on eachother and made out a bunch, but that was nearly two years ago and we've been normal friends since. She was in a relationship for most of that time, but recently broke up.
>>
>>
>>17300214
that was pretty much permission to give her the D
>>
>>17300228
I figured. Was wondering if there was an ulterior motive involved possibly.
>>
>I was high and she was sober

1-800-696-RAPE
>>
>>17300241
This, seriously
>>
>>17300214
>She said "Don't tell anyone."

You got raped, my friend.
>>
>>17300214
What the hell does this mean?
GEE I WONDER, WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY MEAN!?
>>
>>17300214
All it means is that she likes you enough to kiss you but aside from that, who the fuck knows. No one here is a mind reader.

Telling you not to tell anyone is probably her way of trying to avoid drama. Either because she doesn't want people thinking that she was messing around with you when she was in a relationship, or because she's trying to get with someone else and doesn't want that person to know.

Think about what YOU want and then act to try to make that happen.
>>
>>17300214
>>17300241
You should distance yourself from this rapist and then report her to the police, OP. Once she has been arrested and the matriarchy refuses to prosecute, write a heartfelt victim impact statement and publish it in a national newspaper so that others will never have to experience the trauma you have lived through.
>>
>>17300573
LOL
>>
File: IMG_20160615_173613.jpg (41 KB, 372x425) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_173613.jpg
41 KB, 372x425
>>17300241
Anon. It's gonna be okay.
>>
>>17300229
what the actual f-
>>17300241
>>17300573
HAHAHA
>>
>>17300214
mmm, maybe you should switch the situation with her anon, get her high and you sober and then kiss her, then it should become clear.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.