[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some relationship advice guys I've been with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Conor-mcgregor.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Conor-mcgregor.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
Need some relationship advice guys

I've been with a girl now for around 18 months and she's always talking to guys on Facebook and claims nothing is going on but she used to be a slut years ago

should I just dump her before I get embarrassed if she cheats on me?
>>
>>17300182
Yes, dumping someone because of paranoia is clearly the best approach.
>>
>>17300182
yes, you know better than this shit. She's already embarrassing you. You're the guy who's dating a slut
>>
>>17300187
Actually it is because your gut feeling is usually correct and if he feels this way he probably should get rid of her
>>
>>17300193
I found this out recently and I found out she used to do ridiculous amounts of hard drugs. Like I'm talking stay up for days straight and sell it on the corner type shit to pay for the addiction
>>
>>17300195
Forget gut feelings.

If a girl says she "used to be a slut" that's your que to GTFO!
>>
>>17300210
Most people are sluts, they just don't tell everyone. It's better that he knows about her past than her hiding it from him.
>>
>>17300210
Oh yeah man this for sure
>>
>used to be

I got bad news for you bro
>>
>>17300264
This
>>
>>17300182
Asking strangers what to to in a personal relationship. good idea dude.
>>
>>17300309
That's what this boards for buddy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.