[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf slept with 26 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: signs-of-distress.jpg (12 KB, 320x326) Image search: [Google]
signs-of-distress.jpg
12 KB, 320x326
>gf of 1 1/2 years
>just before we were official know that she was sleeping with other guy
>gf recently telling me im immature, mothered, irresponsible etc
>find out today the guy she was sleeping with was 26
>she was 18 at time

This is in the back of my mind now. I feel every-time she makes one of those comments she compares me to the guy.
what do?
>>
File: 1466404446447.png (269 KB, 401x317) Image search: [Google]
1466404446447.png
269 KB, 401x317
>>17300035
>tfw she probably was hooking up with him while she was 16-17 as well

You got yourself a keeper
>>
>>17300039
>0
nah she met him on tinder at 18
>>
File: 1466537750624.png (341 KB, 627x885) Image search: [Google]
1466537750624.png
341 KB, 627x885
>>17300043
You're naive as fuck if you believe that kek
>>
>>17300050
he didnt go to her school, lived in different part of the country.

Regardless, she isnt talking to me since I asked her why she didn't tell me his age when I asked to begin with. Im younger than her by 6 months and she sometimes makes it at joke.... i feel beta as fuck now
>>
>>17300035
It's not his age that would cause me concern it is she met him on Tinder and she was fucking him as she was dating you. I realize she stopped when you guys became official but usually when someone starts liking a person and thinking about entering a relationship they stop fucking other guys first. Now you're probably going to tell me she fucked him last a week or a day before you became official but OP that is just too close. By official do you mean when she first fucked you?
>>
>>17300093
>she met him on Tinder and she was fucking him as she was dating you. I realize she stopped when you guys became official but usually when someone starts liking a person and thinking about entering a relationship they stop fucking other guys first. Now you're probably going to tell me she fucked him last a week or a day before you became official but OP that is just too close. By official do you mean when she first fucked you?
nah i mean when we became exclusive. He lived far out so I know that she hadn't for like 2 months before we became exclusive.

It is the age that causes me concern. Especially since she is always calling me irresponsible etc... we all have our own moral codes but for me it shows a side to her I didn't think exist
>>
>>17300107
Don't listen to her, if she was cheating she was clearly a piece of shit to begin with and able to lie. Why let her get to you?

This 26 year old man will do the same thing to her at some point and she'll feel used, if that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>17300123
she hasnt cheated. It's just I didn't know this guy was like 26 till today
>>
>>17300107
so how long did you date her before you started fucking her? how long before you made it official and exclusive?

If he lives so far away how did they hook up? She travel to see him?
>>
>>17300125
26-18 is a perfectly reasonable age difference
>>
>>17300298
t. female whore

If you're 26 and can relate to someone who just finished highschool you're probably a fucking loser
>>
>>17300125
is she still in contact with the guy?
>>
>>17300300
As an older Anon that loves fucking legal teens...

It is the basest form of relating:

- she wants the D
- I want to give her the D
- she does not want commitment
- I would never seriously date a woman that young

Stay salty, Peg.

Also, OP, you are kicking the mental gymnastics into overdrive to avoid facing the fact that she is, at times, viewing you in such a way.

You already knew she was spreading her legs for another man, at that time; his age is not what is really bothering you, but the entire situation.

Think on it.
>>
Dude here. Having sex with someone has no age limits as long as people enjoy it. Committed relationships with big age gaps take more work but it's totally dependent on the personalities involved.

I had a serious long-term relationship that started when she was 19 and I was 26. Super mature girl. I also kinda dated a 21yo when I was 31. That was more of an extended fling but we enjoyed it. Even now I'd totally date a 19 year year as long as she could mentally keep up with older people.

I don't think there's anything weird about what your GF did in the past. I do think it's weird she's bringing up your immaturity now at the same time mentioning this guy's age. Sounds like she either thinks you're not acting your age, or she prefers older guys in general. This thread makes you sound a little neurotic and sheltered but who knows.
>>
>>17300498
And what are your accomplishments in life? Notice the post you replied to called you a "fucking loser" and you didn't at all deny that. Huh. Wonder why?
>>
>>17300535
>she prefers older guys
yep and likely this particular older guy
>>
>>17300498
Whoa man you fuck kids

I wish I could grow up and be cool like you
>>
File: 1379407345684.jpg (41 KB, 575x718) Image search: [Google]
1379407345684.jpg
41 KB, 575x718
>>17300035

She made poor decisions because she's a teenager. You're immature, mothered and irresponsible because you're also a teenager.

You're both childish idiots which is completely normal at your age. I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>17300541
So much salt...

I didn't acknowledge a virgin autist lashing out, imagine that.

Oh, it hurts; you figured me out!

>>17300551
I fail to see how eighteen and nineteen year olds are children.

How bitter are you?
>>
>>17300035
sounds like she's emotionally abusing you. you've got a long road ahead of yourself.
>>
>>17300035
You're lucky, because I stopped paying attention to and slightly emotionally abusing my ex gf when I was 21 and she was 19, she went alcoholic (admittedly a big reason why i ignored her because she got drunk all the time) which fucked up her mind and judgement because of the combined sadness/anger of the way i was treating her. So her 50 year old lawyer boss managed to manipulate her into fucking him behind his wife and I's back. I tried so hard to convince her to stop doing that to herself and she was being manipulated and used. But some people have to learn the hard way. (He cheated on her within 3 months and probably was the whole time) Before the alcoholism this woman was made for me. We had an incredible bond for 4 years. I met her when i was 16 and she was 14. Alcohol destroys lives, anons. It really does. She went to rehab after attempting to end her life shortly after realizing the full picture of what she had done to herself and contacted me 1.5 years later from 1500 miles away, and I brushed her away and said I would visit only on friend basis to get closure. I may sound like a cuck, and I admit sometimes I feel like it, but after spending a week with her in her new home state and off and on visits, skype etc and seeing how much she has done to turn her life around to become the person she was before alcohol, I gave her a 2nd chance. The pain will always be there, but I want this woman in my life and she has made it clear that she never wants to hurt her family or me ever again. She has a career going for her now and is going to school, and has quit alcohol. I don't care about the past anymore. We both want to fix this and we are both saving money/getting promotions/in general busting our asses to make it happen.

TL;DR, be grateful that it is only a 26 year old. You don't know how lucky you are that that's all the age gap was. We both have agreed to ruin his funeral service when it happens just as revenge for taking part in ruining our life.
>>
guys stop replying to the tripfag
>>
File: 1467054588811.jpg (226 KB, 599x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467054588811.jpg
226 KB, 599x1024
>>17300662
Then you probably have the maturity of an 18 year old yourself
>>
>>17300035
Dump the bitch. Liar. Cheater. Not traits you want or need in your life
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.