[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first gf ever at 25 >she is hot and cute as FUCK literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464548943313.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464548943313.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>first gf ever at 25
>she is hot and cute as FUCK literally a 9/10
>she dumps me after 2 years (in february)
>still depressed over this, don't think i'll ever date someone as hot and cute, and with a good personality like that

How the fuck do I get over it? I'm average as fuck and I feel like I blew my only chance ever to get a pretty gf... It's like I cucked myself
>>
I was in the same boat. Getting a new gf, even if she isn't as good, will make you feel a lot better. Really helps ground you instead of what you're doing now which is reinforcing negative thoughts that aren't necessarily true.
>>
I had it same here. All I can tell you.

Man, you've lost you v card, and what had been fucked is yours. Way to move forward. If you only grieve that your gf was pretty and you won't find better one then there is nothing to grieve about and I don't worry about your depression.
>>
>>17300008
>Literally 9/10
Bullshit.
>>
>>17300008
>Caring so much about shallow appearances
>>
File: 1464551404132.jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
1464551404132.jpg
60 KB, 693x663
>>17300048
>>17300045
meh, she was cute as fuck *and* extremely in love with me at first, and she was thinking I was a perfect bf to her... this is what hurts the most really, how much she was cute and wanted to be intimate with me
I've had a few prospect of gf since then, but it's like the usual relationship is to be with someone and be like "yeah whatever"... which is turning me off instantly
>>
>>17300138
I've seen so many cocksuckers on this board describe their girlfriends or crushes as 9/10 yet they end up being 5s or 6s. I don't believe you for a second
>>
File: vr3.jpg (54 KB, 604x472) Image search: [Google]
vr3.jpg
54 KB, 604x472
>>17300132
(2/2)
image (in reflexivity) bunches up on itself and creates room for doubt, and error, everybody in the world is gonna be plain & revealed. and every1ll b content not to look for secrets in (themselves) others. its gonnnab e a big firework death of the collapsing glass webbervesrse. wAITT WAIT ILL SHO U, wwaiITTLL IT HAPPEN I PROMISE!!!
>>
>>17300008
Pics op or we all going to assume she's a 6 at best
>>
>>17300147
well you don't really have to believe me... what is sure is that she was really hot/cute to me (and to tons of others I'm sure) and acting cute with me, which made it 10x better.
What it seems on the other end is that I'm back in the space where girls won't give me the time of day, are not interested in me, and are generally unavailable or having a closed behavior with me
>>
>>17300156
Confirmed 5/10. Thanks for playing, though
>>
well, why not pass the torch op?

wouldn't it be nice to be the hot and cute dude with the great personality to a nice girl?

maybe once you make a girl feel like that about you, you'll fall in love with this girl like as if she's the 10/10 of your life. you might find out what made your hot ex fall in love with you and get a better sense of self confidence.

i always found giving people love to be a lot more pleasurable than to receive love. the more i treated my boyfriends like a 10/10, the more i believed it and fell for them deeply.

as cliched as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>17300203
well that's not dumb and it makes kinda sense
however I don't think that falling in love by being devoted to a girl really works that well for guys, sounds like it'd work much more for girls
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.