[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Breakup a few months ago >Text him today politely asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png
74 KB, 412x351
>Breakup a few months ago
>Text him today politely asking why we broke up and made it clear that this is so I can improve and not mess up future relationships
>After he refused to say what I did I just politely said I wouldn't be offended and just needed to know
>He literally gets his friend to tell me I'm harassing him
>He then said it didn't work and that's why

Was I harassing him? I don't get it, it was two texts over maybe 10 minutes. It's not like I repeatedly talked to him for months after and I was super polite and straightforward. I'm never talking to him again of course but I'm just wondering if that's actually defined as harassment cause I feel kind of guilty and autistic.
>>
>>17299961
Your ex sounds like a bitch honestly
>>
u clingy exes are the worst
>>
>>17299986
Wasn't even clingy, literally said "I have no interest in getting back together as you don't but I would appreciate knowing where I went wrong so I know what to do in the future"
>>
>>17299986
They are but dude if what he/she's saying I wouldn't say it's harassment. Harassment would be like:

>Tell me what I did wrong
*next day*
>Tell me what I did wrong
>keeps on doing it until they get angry
>Fucking tell me or I'll release your nudes bitch

OP is definitely not doing that.
>>
>>17299977
Nice dubs

Anon you did not harass but if you continued after he told you to stop or got angry it would have been. What you did was pretty autistic but you didn't harass him.
>>
>>17299961
Maybe? Anyway it's good you stopped.

Keep on chuggin'
>>
Sometimes it's no particular reason or they just don't want to say that (maybe he fucked on the side). So males can do that shit too, good to know.

Go no contact, forget, it seems like he had a problem, not you.
>>
>>17299961
He's obviously pretty immature and cowardly to have his friend tell you that

Unfortunately this is how most exs are - and as lame as it is because shit like this tends to get blown out of proportion when it comes to hearsay, you didn't actually do anything wrong and (I'm guessing) this was to either show off in front of his friends or to make himself feel better.
>>
>>17300129
>He's obviously pretty immature and cowardly to have his friend tell you that
Good point. Wasn't sure if that was just me or he was kind of pathetic.

literally he dumped me coz he had some emotional issue he wouldn't talk about and for 2 days after I tried to help but he told me to stop so I did, and that was 2 months ago, and then today I messaged him.
>>
>>17300111
Fuck yeah men do this, men are pathetic cunts too

Op my girlfriend did this too and you did nothing wrong, he's a dickhead and yeah just cut contact
>>
>>17300152
He probably cheated on you so it's better off he's gone. Past is the past, you'll find a better guy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.