[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I don't come here very often. But when I do, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1454709343745_b.jpg (11 KB, 236x204) Image search: [Google]
1454709343745_b.jpg
11 KB, 236x204
Hey /adv/ I don't come here very often. But when I do, you people never cease to amaze me with how much insight you have to offer. Last night, I spent the night at a friends house, and a girl that regularly hangs out with this crowd was there, we all see her as just another bro. Me and her were laying down together when she started to cuddle up against me. She was very drunk at the time so I just kinds sat there, not wanting to be rapey. She then laid on top of me and started to make out with me, deep throat my fingers, take my hands and start to choke her, dry hump the living shit out of me, and jack me off. This all lasted several hours and by the end, she was sobered up but said even if she wasn't drunk she would have done that. But she also started talking about her ex and how "everyone just needs to be physical sometimes" and that there wasn't really any feeling in that and that no one can know about it. My question is: Is there any way I can turn this into romantic feelings coming from her? Keep in mind that even after about half a year, she's still not over her ex, that night she straight up said she'll never love anyone as much as him. If its not possible, do you think she would be open to being sexual with me again?
>>
Self bump
>>
>>17299896
After 6 months, it's a long shot, but it is possible. I doubt she's looking for a romantic relationship though, at best it's just to have some rebound sex.
>>
>>17299896
Yeah maybe you guys will hook up again and bang. Anything more is actually up to you. It sucks to date someone still hung up on their ex. She's going to have to deal with it. If you have feelings for her either tell her or squash them. Just go into this without expectations.
>>
You are pretty much setting yourself up for heartbreak by continuing to try anything with her.

In general, women want what they cannot have (hence why she is still pining over her ex)

> If its not possible, do you think she would be open to being sexual with me again?
Probably - but chances are she is going to mess with other people

My advice is to run far, far away - but I know you probably won't so just hold back on your feelings as much as possible.
>>
I'm not "upset" over her not having feelings for me. Im just curious what the odds of things changing are. Like I said, we hang out in the same group very often so we're inevitably going to be alone again within the next couple days.

Also, if she's being honest with me (which she usually is), directly after what happened she said she hasn't done anything with any guy in several months.
>>
>>17300675
Things always change especially when you are taking action towards change. Just talk to her about it.
>>
>>17299896
coming from someone who also feels like they will never love anyone as much as their ex, absolutely not. i wouldn't waste my time at all trying to pursue anything more than physical with this girl.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.