[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I stay or should I go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466362827366.jpg (52 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
1466362827366.jpg
52 KB, 416x700
I'm 25. Live at home. Parents legitimately hate me. I won't go into detail, but I'm extremely upset about something they did to the point of exploding.

What I want to do is leave without saying a word. I work for my dad, would like to quit. Would like to say fuck taking over the company.

But, maybe there's a more rational approach. I know they would never admit to doing what they did, so there's no point in trying to have an honest discussion.

What else is there, then? What should I do? I'm miserable right now and just want to leave.
>>
>>17299437
Fuck em.

But if you want to leave, make sure you have a back up plan that is not going to make you depend on others. (you can ask friends first of course)
Take this from a guy who did the same and all his friends were too busy to care at that moment.
>>
>>17299484
I think I have enough money to float me along until I get another job. If all else fails I can live out of my truck for a bit. I have a pretty valuable trade. Don't think it'd be too hard to find something
>>
>>17299437
what did they do ?
>>
>>17299496
Talk a lot of nasty shit behind my back.

It doesn't normally bother me with other people, but I learned to trust them again, and it's kind of crushing me to be honest. I have really severe trust issues, so it's a big deal that I even allowed them close enough to do this.
>>
>>17299437
So find another job, find another place to live, and leave.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.