[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys have an advice for a loser that falls in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: GRwTL0DypV4.jpg (22 KB, 540x358) Image search: [Google]
GRwTL0DypV4.jpg
22 KB, 540x358
Do you guys have an advice for a loser that falls in love with every girl that is being nice to me?
I've never been in a relationship, I'm almost 21 and i have serious problems with social skills.
To escape reality I listen to Alan Watts' lectures until I fall asleep. Thanks to that I'm still alive.
>>
I wish I had advice for you anon. I guess the normie way is to be cold as fuck and don't feel emotions until after you are officially dating the person.

>inb4 boner boy respect women stop worshipping women etc.
I wish advice on this board hadn't been reduced to memes
>>
>>17299429
Just stay friends with the girls you fall in love with and you will like them less over time and number of said friends as you allow yourself to see their shortcomings.
>>
I have the same problem. I think it's the depression and loneliness getting into you. Someone being nice to seems so rare, most people wont really care for you or something. You have understand that women are just people. Some are bitches, some are actually nice. It's way harder to find a girl that will go out of their way to treat you special unless you're some handsome alpha or something. People just want to be nice just because. Don't look too deep into it. Just take it into face value.

>>17299480
Jesus fuck do N-O-T FOLLOW this advice
>>
>>17299429
remember that the grand majority of women (and men too, for that matter) are terrible people, and any enjoyment derived therefrom would be tempered by suffering, deceit, and treachery
>>
>>17299429
>Do you guys have an advice for a loser that falls in love with every girl that is being nice to me?
Realize that they don't give a fuck about you, and they never think about you that way.
This hurts but in time it will sink in.

It's an important lesson to learn in life: don't care too much about people who don't care about you.
>>
File: spike.gif (950 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
spike.gif
950 KB, 500x200
Learn to be alone and be ok with it. Don't think of people you encounter in terms of OPPORTUNITY, because that's the only thing you see in them and that's really sad, they also can see it easily. When you stop needing people, they'll see you are developed person. You'll be even able to make friends with girls (total opposite of being friendzoned as a nice pussy hunter) and maybe eventually some pussy will open for you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.