[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm struggling with depression and motivation.

What's a good way to request pills by name, and not have the doc think you're a pill seeker?

Ritalin, or Adderall for example.
>>
1. Go to doctor
2. Talk about symptoms
3. Mention you've done some research on possible drugs that might help
4. Propose to doctor: "Would it be possible for me to try <drug> to see if it helps?"
>>
>>17299399
This pretty much.
Also try to consider pills that are actually used primarily in your condition, not pills that are fun and enjoyable to get high off of.

For example, at my next visit with my shrink, i've got a list of about 6 meds to talk about, starting with the venlafaxine + mirtazapine combo.
>>
>>17299383
Just smoke weed, it'll clear that right up.
>>
>>17299561
What're some pills that you would suggest for depression/motivation issues?

I get frustrated easy, lose focus on tasks, and am all around forgetful.
>>
>>17299383
Maybe let the doctor decide what pill(s) u need, druggie
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.