[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say there's this thing that me and this girl I am dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: do consider.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
do consider.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
Lets say there's this thing that me and this girl I am dating (N) was supposed to keep secret from her brother (K) and her brother's best friend (H).

I end of telling this thing to a female friend of mine (A) as she has kept her promise of not telling secrets before. Without me knowing, she goes and tells H (they used to date) who tells K.

The next day, K and the H question me about the thing and I could tell I couldn't get away with lying (just gut instinct + they made sly threats and I pussied out) so I told them the truth. K tells me to stay away from N.

I tell N about what happened and she flips out and gets pissed. At this point I didn't know that A had broken my trust and spilled the beans. I feel like I fucked up big time.

A week goes by with no contact with N and I found out about A breaking my trust. I get pretty angry about it and feel like I've ruined my chances with N.

It's been a week and a half since this whole thing has started (2 days since I found out about A telling H). N is currently on work experience this week and her placement is 1 minute away from my house. I was thinking of just running into N as she finishes and is walking home tomorrow and explaining everything about how A told H, who told K before I spilled the beans myself and try to rekindle things, but I'm scarred she will just walk right past me and act like i'm invisible.

Should I just man up and do it tomorrow? Should I wait longer? Should I wait for her to contact me (extremely unlikely)?
>>
>>17299311
What the fuck is the "thing"?
I have no fuckimg clue if you don't give me an idea of how intense this actual situation is
>>
>>17299324
My bad, I explained this wrong. The 'thing' is the fact that me and her were dating. Everyone on the outside just though we were friends.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.