[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my asian gf has a big ass, especially for an asian girl. she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: V4z7T.jpg (82 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
V4z7T.jpg
82 KB, 600x614
So my asian gf has a big ass, especially for an asian girl. she gets upset when i tell her this, even if i say it in different ways. I guess fat asses are not seen as a good thing in asian culture. The thing is her ass was the first thing that attracted to me in the first place. How do i get her to get over this, at least with me? I just want her to understand that us round eyes like round asses. pic not her, but they all look alike.
>>
>>17299189
>u can kill urself
>>
ITT: OP humblebrags about big booty azn gf
>>
Who cares? Why don't you just tell her you love her ass without emphasizing its size?
>>
>>17299189
What ethnicity is she? it can make a difference as to how she sees things
is she japanese? viet? cambodian?
>>
>>17299281
Taiwanese
>>
>>17299256
mostly because its been getting bigger and i want to let her know that i like thats its getting bigger. we live together now so her diet has changed, she eats way more meat now than before.
>>
>>17299189
And the Most Vain Thread of the Day Award goooooes toooooooo....
>>
>>17299189
>she gets upset when i tell her this, even if i say it in different ways.
Have you tried not telling her, you mong?
>>
This is bait.

OP found a picture that made him horny, and he just wanted to post it.
>>
Min's filipino and has a big ass. I think the Philippines used to be colonized by Spain a while back so this might explain it. Read up on the history and shit of taiwan idk. What are you trying to ask? U seem retarded.
>>
>>17299189

FUCK YOU GO DIE IN A FIRE.
>>
File: 8MTCxe0.jpg (114 KB, 500x866) Image search: [Google]
8MTCxe0.jpg
114 KB, 500x866
>>17299189
id be fine my girl looked like this
>>
>>17299318
>made in taiwan
you sure it ain't plastic?
>>
>>17299318
TAIWAN #1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.