[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 20 year old girl and my deepest desire in life is to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: images-44.jpg (9 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-44.jpg
9 KB, 443x332
I am a 20 year old girl and my deepest desire in life is to get married and have a child.
Over the last 6 months I have developed this deep longing to be pregnant with a husband.
I know I'm too young, I dont have a boyfriend (obviously key in this fantasy) and I work in a bar where I dont make enough to support a child yet I'm here wanting one so desperately.
I have a strong desire to be a stay at home mother who cooks and cleans for her husband and to fulfill his every desire to the best of my ability.

In reality this would never work, how do I stop wanting a family so much? Assuming I even found a man who would want to marry me, it is still years away from that and even more to have a child.
>>
>>17298984
You can't stop a natural bioligoical process. If you try to repress it you will probably end up a feminist
>>
>>17298984

thank you OP. Women like you give me hope that there are still good women around.

Where are you BTW?
>>
"still years away"
you are joking right?
the good girls dont get on the dating market a second time. If you build up the qualities to be wife material (which aside from beeing at least averagely looking is mostly a question of character and personality), then age is no question. I'm 27, my GF is 19 we are only a few month in, but i think i'm gonna marry this girl in a year or two and give her kids when she is ready for it.
>>
>>17298993
Australia
>>17298989
I'm working on my appearance at the moment so I would be more desirable to a larger range of men. I'm not very womanly in appearance, more like a chubby child which will certainly not help when looking for a husband.
>>
>>17298999
My 'aesthetic' is 50's house wife but I'm only 5'1 so I'm a little consurned how I will look if I'm pregnant. My town is very tiny and the men here are not interested in long term relationships. I vould throw a rock in the center of town and it would hit someone who I either now, or has slept with someone I know.
>>
>>17299006

I'm 32 and I have a friend I know since I was 6. He is with the same girl since they were 16. He is handsome and succesfull and she is rather ugly and overweight. They are the happiest couple I know. He hunts for food while she takes care for their cave and offspring.

Really If you want to be a real woman - a mother and good wife there will be a line of guys at your door.
>>
>>17299024
Please see >>17299023
>>
>>17299048

you have internet so whats the problem here?
>>
>>17299023
get your body in shape and work on how you treat a man, a lot of men feel attracted to motherly characters, that are nice, shelter and spoil them a bit and arent to strict and asking. If you say, you don't know anyone in your town who seems to want anything longterm, that just means, they have nobody that they would want that with. If you work on your problems, you might become that person, they can see a future with.

Men of what age bracket are you looking at?
>>
>>17299057
I havent found anyone who isnt 35+ who would be interested in what I'm looking for.
>>
>>17299064
not the person you replied to, but thats what I am saying in my post:
>>17299063

The fact, that you dont find people stems from you lacking the necessary qualifications to pull that kind of attention on you.
You wouldnt bother someone who is not interested in the same topics as you are.

In the same way men are not looking for anything serious unless they find someone worthwile.
>>
Slept with a lot of guys looking for the right one?
>>
>>17299099
I guess I'm not worth while to 99% of men then :/
>>
29M here. How do I find girls like you? I'm surrounded by degenerate party girls.
>>
>>17299105
No, I've only been in relationships with people I've slept with which is 3 people.
>>
>>17298984
>I am a 20 year old girl
>I know I'm too young
Pick one
20 year old women have been getting pregnant and having great kids for about 100,000 years.
Go find a local singles group focused on marriage and get what you want
>>
>>17299116
Most in my area arent with the father of their children, let alone married and secured.
>>17299108
Everyone in my town drink every Friday and Saturday night, hooking up with strangers and catching god knows what.
>>
>>17299106
thats basically the outcome of probably 50% of the population growing up ATM.

I was a fat unhygenic neckbeard at your age, but everything can be changed. Lost my Virginity 3 years later and since then have become a quite handsome guy that quite a few girls have found attractive.
Chubby? work out!
Lonely? Be more social!
no good job? be more determined and achieving!
no good character? Read up on how to improve!
Little selfworth? Go find it, in books, having fun, and doing things differently than you did before!

There are few hard limits in life, everything is jsut a muscle that can be trained.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 458x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 458x647
Take some time to study, and I do mean study, marriage, motherhood, finding The right qualities in a guy, etc. your desires are perfectly fine, just don't jump into relationships blindly.

This book is one of many that I can reccomend.
>>
>>17299121
thats why it's important to be wife material and score that wedding ring before getting pregnant. You cant change the order and hope for the same outcome.

What you are saying is, that there are close to no educated people there, only working class?

There are noble and educated people in every town, look at their families and grab one of their sons for marrying... Don't you have a doctor, lawyer, mayor or judge in your town?
>>
>>17299131
All of the Drs are married or female.
Like I said my town is in the middle of nowhere and has 3k residents.
>>
>>17299139
I didn't say the doctors and lawyers and judges.
I said you should look at their sons!

Those people in your town that study, just came back to town after studying or are already working. Get to know them once you have done your part of selfimprovement and see if you can get one of those.
>>
Lose some weight, work on your manners and always say please and thank you.

I'm 23, a scientist and was accepted into medical school during my senior year of college. During my last two years I realized that while I'm good at medicine, my calling in life is to be a great housewife and mom. I lost weight, dropped all my trashy friends and worked on my image. Now I'm married to a wonderful successful man with baby #2 on the way and a ginormous house.

Men want to share their success with classy women who they know will appreciate their hard work. As long as you're attractive, smart and classy, men will come to you.

Good luck!
>>
>>17299149
This honestly.

This Femanon sounds like a perfect catch even from that slight glimse of her life that she offers us.
>>
>>17299149
>>17299153
Currently losing weight, I would like to think I'm classy but I suppose that is a matter of opinion.
I have a rather large nose though, and my breasts are small. I've looked into breast augmentation but it would be my entire savings and I would only like to get a little larger, enough so I wouldn't have to wear my insanely padded bra.
>>
>>17299154
Girl, grow up. Big tits and small noses ARE NOT WHAT MAKES YOU LIKABLE!!!

Personality does.

Fake boobs and a nose job is the perfect definition of a cheap golddigger. And people will think of you like on, is that what you want?
>>
>>17299161
I wouldnt consider myself attractive though which is why I wrote what I did. I dont think I would ever get a nose job but I really do look like a chubby child when I'm naked at the moment.

I'm hoping that by losing weight it will even out my odd body
>>
>>17299154
Oh honey, no.

Those interested in only the superficial part of you are not the type of men that will make a good husband and father. It's not about looks, it's about how you carry yourself. What you project is what you will get. Project confidence and get confident men.
>>
>>17299023
>My town is very tiny
I'd see about moving. My town has a pop of only 12k, if I wasn't within driving distance of something more reasonable I'd have been long gone.

>>17299154
>I've looked into breast augmentation
Tit implants and a nose job are going to drive the men you're after away more than anything. Being born with unattractive traits just means you're unlucky, but putting yourself under the knife says something about your personality.
>>
>>17299168
loosing weight, yes. plastic surgery No

This might be counterintuitive, but close to every slim girl looks sexy naked. And you will, too.
>>
>>17299187
I hope so.
>>17299186
>>17299180
I'm very shy and dont think very highly of myself :/
>>
>>17299200
Then don't expect to become a super awesome stay at home mom/housewife.

No one wants to fix something that's broken. Fix yourself before you try to even play with the idea of finding a man.

Trust me. My husband busts his ass off at work and the last thing he wants to do when he gets home is play mind games with me about why I'm upset or whatever. That's childish. My role in this relationship is to take care of the home and my children and his is to support us financially. In order for that to work we have to communicate and speak what's on our minds. Shy women don't become housewives, let alone good ones. Sorry, but that's just how it goes.
>>
>>17299260
Guess I wont be a stay at home wife then
>>
>>17299260
This so much.
Most women need to gain some confidence and do their part of the job of being part of a family. A lot of girls stay just kids because they are told that being shy and coy and childish is feminie and cute. That's simply not true. One of the reasons I married my wife was her honesty, spine, and confidence. That we can actually talk about problems, and solve them, instead of playing games and guesswork. Happily married for five years with three kids.
>>
Get a pet. It'll hold you over until you can have a baby.
>>
>>17298984
>I know I'm too young,
Not really.
>I dont have a boyfriend (obviously key in this fantasy) and I work in a bar where I dont make enough to support a child
These are the real problems. Do something about them.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.