[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Condom advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Sup /adv/.

I'll be losing my virginity this weekend - I'm nervous, but I'm sure it'll be fun.

Anyway, I'm just wondering what brand and name of condoms you'd recommend for someone of average size - (my length is 6.5-7 inches long (it varies :/) and I have average girth - as I've heard a lot of horror stories abkut condoms being too big/small and ruining the whole shabang.

Oh, and lube recommendations would be sick, too. Any tips for a first time would be appreciated, but I'm just going to go in w/ the mentality of having fun and taking the pressure off.

Cheers, lads.
>>
>>17298942
No one here can tell you with confidence which brand/type is best. You have to try it out yourself. You need to go to the store today and buy a few different brands. Get the smaller packs, the 3 per box, so it's not too expensive to try them out. Over the next couple of days, wank with each one of them on. Go with the one that fits the best.
>>
>>17298942
Trojan ultra thin are our favs.
Ky is a solid lube, but we only use it for anal.
>>
>>17298945
Alright, I'm skint atm, but I'll try that out, thanks. I was just wondering if people could narrow a few down for my size.
>>
>>17298942
I wouldn't recommend Billy Boy, ripped 3 times on me already
Durex Ultra Slim or Natural are the best

>I have no idea if you have those brands where you live
>>
>>17299027
Billy Boy? That cracks me up for some reason.

Oh shit, yeah, I'm in the UK, btw. We have Durex here.
>>
I wouldnt buy by brand here, I had a few slip off and then invested some time to read up on the topic, measured my dick correctly and with that I had only two options:
go bigger = not too tight, not as much feeling, last longer
go smaller = tight, cant slip off, more intense, easier to keep the errection in the condom.

ordered the smaller ones on amazon and am happily using them from time to time.

You could do that, or try them out. And avoid shitty brand products without a size in numbers written on it.

There you go.

If you think you might have a problem with staying hard: penisrings (rubber or silicone) help wonders for staying hard, even if you are drunk or sick, they always work
>>
Get a thin, pre-lubricated condom. Hold the condom in your hand so it's warm, and use your finger to put a dab of the lubrication on the *inside* of the condom.
>>
>>17299044
to add to that, forget lube unless you plan on doing anal. I know, in america it's common because of cut dicks, but spit works pretty well and comes plenty and cheap.
Most lubes have a artificial taste, can cause rashes or yeast infections, might leave stains on the bed and even if they dry, they can suck away all the natural liquids. I bought some once, because first GF and started playing with toys, but its absolutely useless for PIV
>>
>>17298942

Durex Real Feel, at least for me, is the best.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.