[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I set up my gf with a fake FB of a "girl". And they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: uLcZFM8.jpg (13 KB, 200x323) Image search: [Google]
uLcZFM8.jpg
13 KB, 200x323
I set up my gf with a fake FB of a "girl". And they talked dirty to eachother etc for almost half a year, Until she found out, that it was me. She then claimed that she knew all along..That has to be BS right? She says she knows for a fact, she isn't bi. So why talk dirty? I'm confused.
>>
>>17298933
Who the fuck cares. You're an idiot who has wasted his time with a fake account and with a stupid relationship. Everything about you is stupid.
>>
>>17298933
You're a dumb ass and your girlfriend humored you. Be happy she isn't running from your crazy ass.
>>
>>17298933

wtf? half a year?

Why even do this in the first place anon?
>>
So you catfished your own girlfriend for half a year, presumably to catch her cheating on you.

You need therapy. Badly. No matter what might be wrong with her, you are sick in the head. No normal person is that obsessed with cheating without simply ending the relationship, and 6 months of lies and deception?

She deserves better. And you deserve a chance at being a normal healthy human being.
>>
>>17298995
>>17298967
>>17298972
>>17298995

I didn't do it to see if she was cheating, I did it because fuck it, I was masterbating for most of that time.
>>
>>17299025
THEN WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING FOR?

Also talk to a therapist. Trannies have high suicide rates.
>>
>>17299031
Because while it was very hot, and I did cum many times, I do wonder if she knew all along, I kinda want her
to be bi or gay lmao.
>>
>>17299039
She's not.
>>
Like, doing it for one day to test her is one thing.

Doing it for 6 months for some weird lesbian fetish shit is weird as fuck, bro.

I'm surprised she didn't dump you when she found out.
>>
>>17299073
Not only didn't she dump me, she had sex with me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.