[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How i do stop ruining things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: green.jpg (246 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
246 KB, 960x960
So i have a problem with my love of beautiful babes. You know when you see a girl and you just want to kiss them? Well it happened with my friends girl. The kissing quickly lead to sex lot of lust was present. After it happened the girl was feeling super guilty saying how she never would betray her boyfriend again and she didn't know what got into her. This has happened before picking up sluts and they pull the i have a boyfriend shit after I've dumped a load deep inside them but i have never known the guy. This guy is not a heaps close friend but he is still a friend, i feel kinda bad but his girlfriend was just so kissable. So should i tell him? I know it'll ruin the relationship but i don't want this eating me up.
>>
Teenager fantasies: the post.
>>
>>17298883
>should I tell him

No. Don't let it eat you up. It was the slut's fault.
>>
Take it to the grave. You had your fun don't ruin his. If you're a pussy that can't keep a secret then don't be fucking up
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.