[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a conflicted emotionally dead person, and it ruins my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1380025006549.jpg (22 KB, 460x343) Image search: [Google]
1380025006549.jpg
22 KB, 460x343
I'm a conflicted emotionally dead person, and it ruins my girlfriend.

For the last month we're just fighting and the relationship is getting worse and worse. Yesterday we finally talked about everything, and hoped we could make everything better again. But I'm not sure if I can, and if I want.

I sorta love her, she's nice. A cute, pretty and very lovable romantic girl. She'd done so nice things for me, she's completely heads over in love for me, faithful and dependable. I'm her first, I took her virginity, she thinks I'm "the one".

And I'm just the person you'd expect to surf 4chan all day. Emotionally unstable, distant, broken, bad childhood, few friends, depressions, all that shit. I just have become good in putting up a mask, but doing that for the whole relationship for over a year has strained me too much, I just can't keep it up anymore. Now I've become distant, that hurts her a lot. She wants to break up. And I want to break up. Sometimes.

My problem is - where I need your advice: What do? I love parts of the relationship, we have really romantic moments, doing great couple-stuff together, I love every minute of it. And on other days it's just a chore. I can't be arsed anymore to do all the stuff that she expects me to do to show her how much I love her. I really respect her and want her happyness, but I'm not sure I can give it to her. I guess in the long run she's happier without a failure like me. Or, it will completely break her, make her a husk that will never love again. So what do? I don't want to hurt her more than necessary, so do I stay or do I go? Will I regret it, will I be happier without her? I just don't know anymore.

On top of that all, I kinda got feelings for a girl from university that is all flirty with me, but may or may not have put me into friendzone already. Even if it's not that girl, I kinda got a rush from doing all that stuff again - flirting with someone, testing the waters, getting dates with girls. Wat do?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
You sound like you've got BPD, do your girlfriend a favour (and yourself) and break up with her and start therapy.
>>
>>17298817

Bi-Polar-Disorder? Why do you think so? I sometimes just feel depressive, maybe manic-depressive sometimes.

And yes, it's probably for her best, but I'm afraid of killing a relationship that maybe could be fixed. I don't want to regret something I did too drastic. It also maybe kills her emotionally completely.
>>
>>17298836
Borderline Personality Disorder, not Bipolar Disorder.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.