[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up hard /adv/ I dated a trap or a MtF transgender for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 190x266
I fucked up hard /adv/
I dated a trap or a MtF transgender for the past 6 months. Recently I decided to break up with her because she is too clingy and is already trying to controll my life.

The thing is all my friends and family doesn't know I'm dating her because they might think I'm gay. Now she intends to say it to my family and friends. She is passable and qt but she says she will show her shepenis and boipussy to them just to show I am gay.

What do now? I can't breakup with her since she will definitely do it. What are my options?
>>
deal with it, youve been gay all along anyway
>>
No she won't.

If she does, tell your friends/family you didn't know and you broke up when you found out
>>
but you are gay anon
>>
>>17298708
this

You coming out of the closet won't change the fact that you have been gay for a long time now.

Shouldn't have gone gay if you were so afraid of being called gay.
>>
Who gives a shit? Do you normally date women?
It is the current year. You will be seen as progressive and a good person by anyone who matters. There is nothing wrong with being, or being perceived as, gay.
She is nasty. Let her show your family her genitals if she insists, it only reflects badly on her.

I just left a really difficult relationship. I'm scared he will try to murder me desu. If I can break up with someone who might kill me, you can break up with some freak who is going to try to convince people you are gay. Like who gives a shit?
>>
>>17298708
>>17298718
But I'm not gay.
She really looks feminine and can easily pass. I treated her like a real woman. I was always on top and never even touched her shepenis.
>>
I'm sorry anon, but fucking another man in the ass is really gay even if he puts on a skirt
>>
>>17298733
Why you so homophobic anon?
>>
File: 9534.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
9534.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>17298703
>>
>>17298703
just curious, has she got orgasms?
and how did You find it out, that she is actually he?
and how was her family reacting on You?
well, that idea with dumping her immediatelly after You found out she is he during Your first sex after 6 monthes of dating isn`t bad idea
>>
>>17298737
It's not gay if she has a feminine dick.
>>
Nothing wrong with fucking a transgirl, but you broke the cardinal rule, OP: You stuck your dick in crazy. You're on your own.

For real though, you're open minded enough to fuck a transgirl, so why even worry if people think you're gay? It's not like that's a bad thing. They might as well be convinced that you love Adam Sandler movies because she binged them on your Netflix account then publishes your watch history. It's inaccurate, but at the end of the day, so what?
I'd rather people think I'm gay than think I love Adam Sandler. It's all about perspective.
>>
>>17298755
>dislikes based Adam Sandler
Wow you really are gay, I bet you hate Kevin James too you pleb
>>
>>17298750
It's not gay. I'm just saying OP is clearly afraid of being labeled gay because of his posts.
>>
File: 1433455131821.png (84 KB, 419x238) Image search: [Google]
1433455131821.png
84 KB, 419x238
>>17298760
>It's not gay
>>
>>17298762
Just saying that by definition it isn't. Is OP closeted? Probably. But technically speaking, he's not gay for fucking a tranny.
>>
File: 1461201106905.jpg (154 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1461201106905.jpg
154 KB, 500x370
>>17298768
>technically speaking, he's not gay for fucking a tranny.
I hope I get to leave clown world soon
>>
>>17298762

If you were forced to fuck a man would that make you gay? OP is attracted to women. The scent, the body, the look of a women.

He might be gay but having sex with a trans girl doesn't make you gay lol.
>>
>>17298768
>Just saying that by definition it isn't.
He stuck his penis in a male's anus for sexual pleasure repeatedly. That is homosexual behavior, thus making him gay.
>>
>>17298746
Yes she still orgasms. She cums every time we have sex. She enjoys cumming while I am pounding her ass. I like it when she cums when I am inside her because her ass tightens. Multiple times I came inside her and she likes that.

I thought she was female at first then one time when we are already making out at my car she told me but since I am alrrady horny and fuck it I just fucked her hard in her apartment.

I don't know any of her family. She only introduced me to her friends who are women and one gay guy.
>>
>>17298773
Lol it's only gay if you are bottom.
Like in American History X or if you get raped in prison then you are gay for even letting someone fuck you in the ass. Transwomen always prefer to be bottom. It's rare to see a top transwomen.
>>
>>17298703
>she
>>
>>17298703
>She is passable and qt but she says she will show her shepenis and boipussy to them just to show I am gay.
This is a bluff. You can safely call it.

Think about it. We're talking about someone who wants, more perhaps than anything else, to be recognized as female. You really think someone like that is going to do The Big Reveal to an ex's family for petty revenge? Talk about undermining everything you've worked so hard for.
>>
>>17298775
I can't tell if this is a joke or if you're actually retarded
>>
>>17298775
Then does pegging by females turn men gay
>>
>>17298775
nobody cares if you are gay so why can't you homosexuals come on out of the closet. Forever you blamed straight people and we're telling you we don't care and yet it is you that won't admit to yourself your proclivities. Out I say!
>>
>>17298775
So, it's only dog, horse, sheep or pig fucking if you are doing the fucking but not if you are on the receiving end?
>>
>>17298703

>penis
>her

Top kek OP, hearty chortle/10
>>
>>17298780
Males uses to fuck other younger girly men in the past lookup pederasty.
It didn't make the males gay or homosexual.
I'm just saying that if you are top you are prolly gay but there is a chance that you aren't. If you're a bottom then you definitely are.
>>
There's nothing gay about fucking someone in the ass. The Greeks did it all the time.
>>
>>17298789

>having sex with a member of the same sex doesn't make you gay

Got some news for you anon
>>
What is this I'm reading. Gay guy here and I won't even dare being with a transsexual woman even if she still has a big penis.
I say OP is not gay. We are all gay though for replying to this thread.
>>
WHY THE HELL are You arguing about his Gayness, when the question is: How to avoid being called gay?
>>
>>17298794
Look, he's just as much of a literal faggot as you, just a different kind. He LITERALLY dated a guy for 6 months and had sex with him.
>>
>>17298779
Well I never thought about that in the first place. Should I just do it? And block all her social accounts and cellphone number?
>>
Only one route remains: psychological manipulation. You just say something along the lines of "So you'll ruin my life because I'm unhappy with you? You must have never cared about me at all if you can do that so easily. I've been nothing but good to you and now you'd rather blackmail me into being in a relationship with you than have me want you of my own free will. Some partner you were. Tell me why I should be with someone who treats me so poorly"
Make them feel bad for being such a shitty person, guilt is a seed that once planted grows it's roots deep. Drain their emotion, exhaust their self esteem.
>>
Why do ppl say "she" when its not a girl, its clearly a guy. Just cause the person thinks they are a girl doesnt mean anything. They were born a man and nothing can change that. Even if you get a gender change your still a man cause you gotta take hormone pills the rest of your life and your dna says your a guy too. Whats wrong with society? Smh
Im a girl btw, not a guy.
>>
>they might think I'm gay
>penis
>her
>she
Hahah, you're a faggot, lad.
>>
>>17298923
As a transwoman I am rustled by what you have posted. At the very least please respect our decision and treat us like women.
I should probably accept what women like you think. Because more and more men are liking transwomen especially the straight ones. Is it because we are more understanding and respectful to others. Not to mention we can be as pretty if not more beautiful than you because we tend to take care of ourselves like go to the gym.

Recently I had my nails done and some of the women who work there has been talking about a 40 something transwoman who has her nails done there. They laughed at her probably because she can't pass anymore. When I left I confronted them and said I am a transwoman too. Much to their dismay.

Anyhow in regards to OP's problem. That's a shame. The best thing is that you should talked to her about it. If you really have to break up, do so. She needs to mature and understand your situation.
>>
>>17298703
>She
Protip - you were dating and fucking a man. Since you are a man, that makes you gay.
Deal with it.
>>
>>17298939
>calls out someone who said disparaging things about a group
>goes right to countering with disparaging things about the other group

Yah nah you're both cunts. Pretty much spot on for women.
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24 KB, 293x268) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24 KB, 293x268
Your two options are it goes crazy and shows its boyhole to your parents, or to keep dating. Now obviously you want out, so the latter isnt an option which makes your decision easier. The only difference is when you want to deal with the fallout.

>>17298794
A tranny is at least partially their original sex regardless of how delusional someone is. Therefore OP is at least partially gay by fucking it.

>>17298939
>Is it because we are more understanding and respectful to others
As shown by OPs situation? I've dealt with a few trans people, and they're pretty much universally ill. There is a reason they kill themselves in overwhelming numbers, both post and pre operation.

>They laughed at her probably because she can't pass anymore.
Which is also why trannies will never be a mainstream thing. The best they can hope for is a casual fuck, nothing long term. Seek a therapist, stop the hormones, address reality.
>>
>>17298939
> At the very least please respect our decision and treat us like women.
I'll treat you as what you are. A man who wants to be a woman but isn't one.
>Because more and more men are liking transwomen especially the straight ones.
Shut the fuck up and stop generalizing, straight men do not like dicks. You attract homosexuals and confused men.
>Is it because we are more understanding and respectful to others.
Again, shut the fuck up. You're taking a trait that relates only to individuals and applying them to an entire sexual orientation. You're fucking retarded and that's not how personality works. Anyone can be a dick.
>Not to mention we can be as pretty if not more beautiful than you because we tend to take care of ourselves like go to the gym
Subjective opinion and honestly narcissistic, condescending and quite contradictory to what you said about being understanding and respectful

You don't speak for your trans community you little shit, you're speaking about yourself, and defensively, delusional and falsely at that. Get over yourself.
>>
>>17298758

I may be gay, but I'll tell you who I'm NOT gay for: Adam Sandler.
>>
You're simply going to have to kill her, OP.

Probably want to delete all of her social media accounts, and craigslist adds for PNP
>>
>>17298939
Is this copypasta or are you legitimately mentally ill?
>>
>>17298703
she has no evidence you dated her
she would just look crazy and weird, injuring herself more than you
she's clearly psychotic so just cut all ties, don't communicate with her and let her freak out at her own expense.
>>
File: 8uaqF37292.jpg (44 KB, 630x452) Image search: [Google]
8uaqF37292.jpg
44 KB, 630x452
>>17298978
>>
It's a guy. You're gay, OP. Just come out of the closet. Your mom probably knows, anyway.
>>
>>17298939
>understanding and respectful

Every mtf I've met, with one single exception, has been a batshit crazy, clingy, self-centered piece of fetid shit. And I have met a LOT of them.
>>
>>17298910
>Well I never thought about that in the first place. Should I just do it? And block all her social accounts and cellphone number?
I'd say so. Your ex will not follow through, and besides, you've got to get away from this kind of manipulation.
>>
File: 9873.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
9873.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>17298772
>but having sex with a trans girl doesn't make you gay
>>17298775
>Lol it's only gay if you are bottom

>fucking a man
>not gay
>>
File: labels.jpg (53 KB, 680x539) Image search: [Google]
labels.jpg
53 KB, 680x539
I understand the point of view of OP. Being gay isn't bad. It's being called gay that is. If there were a minority of heterosexuals, there would also be a slur against them and being called hetero would make you feel bad too. It's just not the world we live in.

The labels are the problem, not the people and all of you would feel ashamed if you were called gay the way OP is actually.

So, OP, if you're still here and reading this, don't fret because I'd say every person who calls you gay, no matter what they say, is often an homophobic in denial/ a conservative prick or whatever you'd like to "label" them.
>>
>>17298918
I like you.OP please do this.
also its a he, not a she. Penis = he, vagina=she
>>
>>17298703

Ok, here we go:

You dated her anon. So the whole thing of transgendering shouldn't be a problem for YOU. You said you cummed, and she/he cummed, so both had pleasure.

Ok, social pressure is high, I get it. but you DATED her not simply fuckfriended her/him (whatever) you know? So what she tells your family? Are you from some conservative Christiana household? Do you own them money, honor, respect more than the minimum required from an adult male?

I mean is: you broke up because you felt suffocted, she manipulated you whatever, those reasons arent related to gender.
SO you shoudl say fuck this shit and dare her/him to go there and say it.
If she/he does and you dont feel at th time courage to go "yeah I liked/loved her/him but not anyomre and I dont give a damn about what part she/he has between the legs" you can always pull off the >>17298716
card, you know?
it's low but most likely will work they're YOUR family after all
>>
>>17298703
Say that you broke up with it because you found out it had, obviously with the implication you never had sex. Unless of course they knew for certain you had.
>>
>>17301111

*found out it had a penis

And that's it's going to come and lie to them and say that your son has been having sex with this.
>>
>>17298703

>be OP
>fuck a man in the ass
>he's wearing makeup and has A cup tits
>OMG WTF now people might THINK I'm gay

Look OP, you're a fag. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if you don't want you're family to think your gay, then don't do gay shit. Simple as that.
>>
>>17298774
This further reinforces my belief that you are the homosex.

You took pleasure in the fact that this *girl* came(read: sprayed JIZZ(as in semen) out *her * cock) while you were fucking *her* in the ass.

Gay AF
>>
>>17298703
>I fucked up hard /adv/
>I dated a trap or a MtF transgender for the past 6 months. Recently I decided to break up with him because he is too clingy and is already trying to controll my life.
>The thing is all my friends and family doesn't know I'm dating him because they might think I'm gay. Now he intends to say it to my family and friends. He is passable and qt but he says she will show his penis and anus to them just to show I am gay.
>What do now? I can't breakup with him since he will definitely do it. What are my options?
ftfy m8
>>
>>17298703
OP, kick [spoiler] his [/spoiler] ass. And then deny it all when your family finds out.
>>
>>17301161
You should be more tolerant.
>>
>>17298703
u already done goofed son
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.