[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with a girl's self doubt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
I'll be talking with a girl, and then suddenly out if the blue she'll say something like "am I annoying you?" or something along those lines. I've noticed I get this a lot when I start getting closer to girls - they seem to have a huge sense if self doubt or the feeling that they're unworthy of happiness. What's the correct way to deal with this? Or should it be seen as a red flag?
>>
Chad what the fuck are you doing on 4chan man
>>
all girl/women are like that deep down, some show it more obvious some less
> "am I annoying you?"
you asking me if you're annoying is annoying
>>
>>17298668
Are you absolutely sure you are not unconsciously signalling boredom or annoyance in your face or body language? Maybe it is not they who are at fault.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (125 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
125 KB, 750x750
>>17298668
I'm only here for BASED GOAT El Prosecutie.

It's probably just your body language. You might give off a disinterested vibe
>>
>>17298668
You should probably check your verbal and non verbal cues. Like do you seem disinterested? It could be your tone or your body language or even just like if you start saying shit like "yeah. Oh. Okay. Cool."
>>
>>17298764
Well that's annoying. I'm more bothered that a girl that I'm into would think something like that.

>>17298824
>>17299029
I'm pretty sure it's not my body language, but I could be wrong. It seems that even the girls I talk to online are like that. I woke up the other day to a text similar to the one in the OP. Part of me feels like it's because I won't text for hours on end like I used to when I was 14 because it seems needy.
>>
File: nat423.jpg (90 KB, 610x421) Image search: [Google]
nat423.jpg
90 KB, 610x421
>>17298981
>>
The simplest answer to a girl's shit tests is no answer.
>>
>>17300881
So that's what a shit test looked like? That was way more emotionally loaded than I'd think it'd be.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.