[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24 y/o male dumb ass reporting in >be me, somewhat nerdy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-06-18-22-41-17.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-18-22-41-17.png
1 MB, 720x1280
24 y/o male dumb ass reporting in

>be me, somewhat nerdy, used to be smart, kinda spoiled by wealthy parents, a bit of a hippie and a tiny bit OG
>violent images, uncontrollable thoughts and strange voices in my head
>been like this since I was in grade school, drew images of me eating my classmates alive and what not
>cant sleep for shit, always stay awake in bed for hours, probably has a sleep disorder of some sort but never tried sleeping pills cuz they got a bad rep
>dumber now than in my early teens because I drank like a Finnish hobo to the point where I'm litterally brain damaged. My memory is pants on head retarded these days
>done a mountain of drugs during the last 4-5 years as well
>weed, mdma, coke, lsd, DMT, Salvia Divinorum, shrooms, ket, 25C-Nbome, nso, fucking caffeine pills, you name it. Never done heroin, meth or benzos tho, and I never will. It will defenitely be the end of me if I try
>started dealing coke to support my partying habits while failing uni at the same time
>now stuck as a night security guard at a tard home
>before that I worked with this awesome but poor CP dude who actually became a bro. Then one day he puked blood all over the place and died three days later at the age of 22 due to an infection nobody saw coming...
>few months later a colleague of mine is beaten to death by her abusive husband in front of their kid because I told her she could stay at my place for a while
>two days later a friend died of cancer
>also lost two of my grandparents in 2013 and got dumped by my gf all within the same month
>Oh and a dealing mate of mine got shot in the back of the head the same year
>abused by manipulative gf for 2,5 years both mentally and physically, just recently managed to dump her.
>she is hot as fuck and I'm starting to miss her even tho I know it's not wise at all
>recently realized I'm drawn to shallow, manipulative cunts because that's how I am myself.

What the fuck am I even doing /adv/
AMA I guess
>>
>>17298575
>never tried sleeping pills cuz they got a bad rep

Extensive drug and alcohol use on the other hand gets top marks from all.
>>
>>17298578
Thanks, sarcasm is exactly what I needed lol

But yeah, I get your point. I've managed to quit doing hard drugs every weekend tho, now it's only a couple of times a year. And weed only on weekends instead of every few hours. I should go to the doctor and get some sleeping pills, that might help me manage to drive the crazy shit away.

But doctors are scary yo
>>
File: tumblr_m9jn28OQVR1rxj7wko1_500.gif (993 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9jn28OQVR1rxj7wko1_500.gif
993 KB, 500x206
I don't know what the fuck you are doing but I wish I knew more people like you who would be down to start a criminal organization, but keeping the nose clean doing it. I'm in the process of becoming very physically fit and learn everything I can before embarking on a different life. Violence has been something I have romanticized, Im fascinated by the Yakuza and bank robberies, Columbine all that shit, you have to think about this though man, who really gives a fuck, there are warlords in african countries that our govt. has paid to kill tens of thousands of people and one of these warlords that did this, I saw on a documentary, he was literally the most vain person, he drank and smoked weed and partied all of the time, guy was rich, and he was all happy dancing around, in the next scene hes showing how he would decapitate people with a wire around their necks and how he would wear black because there was so much blood spraying all over. Be cool dude.
>>
>>17298616
what the fuck anon
that is the dumbest post I've read all year.
>>
>>17298625
Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it dumb. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>17298616
I don't know if I can keep my cool man, I feel like Patrick Bateman or some Lovecraft character, slowly decending into madness. I've recently fantasized about cutting up strangers with my edgelord fedoraurus katana just for fun. Or drugging people and eating their faces while listening to Major Lazer. I've also gone bi for some reason, fucking shemales and twinks when that thought would've disgusted me a few years ago. And to top it all, I've started playing Dark Souls obsessively.

[spoiler] Bloodborne is obviously my favorite[/spoiler]

Being a war lord or a pimp does sound kinda awesome btw. Where do you live? If you're from Scandinavia I'm down for whatever, really. Yolo and all that
>>
>>17298616
>You have to be 18 to post on this site

Don't you play payday 2 by excessive amounts of time by any chance too?
>>
>>17298643
You feel me? Pimping women and becoming a mercenary sounds like the life. I think you live a thousand different lives when you go down that path, every situation you create is a new life. Being cool just involves accepting death and yolo is pretty great, I say push the limit as far as you can, throwing your life away in one situation or the next ends your life faster, but since you want to take all kinds of drugs and abuse your body you might as well hustle to make money to fast track that lifestyle. If you do shit right and smart you can keep on going down any future you choose, you can always just try to shootout with police if you don't want to go to prison. Although it would be pretty cool to survive the 15 years in prison for armed robbery or w/e you did, come out and go right back at it with criminal knowledge that you didn't have before. Edgelord lol. Have fun guy.
>>
>>17298625
>>17298635
To be fair, becoming a professional criminal just for shits and giggles is pretty dumb. It's extremely risky and bad for your mental health. I should've been dead by now several times already. It would've been for the better, really. I'm deviant scum and so are probably you too anon.
>>
>>17298616

This gotta be the most retarded thing I've seen on /adv/ in a while.
>>
File: ceydakeskin_132497408717.jpg (25 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
ceydakeskin_132497408717.jpg
25 KB, 330x400
>>17298649
>Although it would be pretty cool to survive the 15 years in prison

Please get a tripcode.
>>
>>17298647
I knew someone who had thousands of hours and everything done on Payday 2. He was like 26 and was kind of weird, wore a Bill Clinton mask and had a lisp of sorts. Im still the guy who wrote the retarded dumb post with gif, I'm the only one who will say anything worth it's salt.
>>
>>17298649
I feel like it has become a subculture of basement dwellers and i so one like that.
Have you actually done crimes or fucked whores?
>>
>>17298657
No but I talked to a guy on /adv/ who claimed he had so I know what it's like.
>>
>>17298657
Let me tell you this, because I am vain I would never let a whore touch me in a way to give me an STD, but I have heavy petted with a whore just to fill my emotional void. I lived in the hood for like 8 years, I have known pimps that pimped a girl out that was 15 that was in my HS. I have done crimes, but nothing that would land me in jail for any lengthy amount of time. Most people who talk about fedora and edge lord shit are probably weebs. Keep that in mind, I like to party and have sex, petty crime is fun.
>>
>>17298657
>saw
Actually got a crush on one though, with excessive payday 2 hours, but i had no idea about that then. Are these guys delusional with all that crime romanticism? That one guy had it really hard, maybe cherished how the bond between criminals is infallible idk.
It slowly becomes a thing i fear.

>>17298659
Kek
>>
>>17298654
ok yeah all the story times are me.
>>
>>17298649
Man, it's not that glorious when I look back on it and think a little. Have you ever been around an unstable killer before? It's fucking scary man, and I don't even scare very easily. This one guy I'll never forget. Terrifying. He was iranian as well, so he was loud as fuck on top of being covered in scars and being an eyeballing motherfucker in general. Even tho he was acting like my buddy, I always knew deep down that one wrong look at his wife would earn me an elbow to the face, if not worse. That shit is stressful as shit man.

I prefer being the only fucked up guy in the room desu.

Should I see a psychiatrist? I'm afraid of being locked up or losing my drivers licence, that's the only reason I haven't gone really.
>>
>>17298671
Thank you. Now I can block you.
>>
>>17298665
Okay, so you are the real deal, do you agree with or are you >>17298643
>>17298616 poster(s)?

I can't shake the feel those are underage edgelords or momma's boys, who never left their houses for fuck's sake.
>>
>>17298672
If I were you and was around a motherfucker like that, don't trip, you got to just straight up end them . You got to get the drop on them, most of those scarredup fuckers may beat you, but you have to be an intelligent and defensive criminal. In that world you can't trust some crazy drugged up iranian fucker thats mentally unstable, best to keep your distance and be prepared to use a stun gun or other hidden weapon if he tries to buddy up to you and jack your wallet, because that's what they are doing. It's all about risk management, it's deep waters that you have to evaluate at all times. Don't get swallowed up into other peoples shit. >>17298682
Also this I am not the edglord katana kid
>>
File: 1465363676819.jpg (44 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
1465363676819.jpg
44 KB, 500x698
>>17298673
lol he reminds me of myself when I was 14.

Hear that anon? Don't fucking go down my road, it's nothing like in the movies and you just wanna kill yourself or eat whore steak for dinner when you leave the game and you're stuck with all the bad memories and nothing else.
>>
No, seriously what's with young boys glorifying crime nowadays?
What's up with this phase?
I believe >>17298690
>>
>>17298682
Oh for fucks sake this is even confusing me now.

>>17298575
>>17298590
>>17298643
>>17298651
>>17298672
These are me, the OP.

XxWarlordpimpXx420 is the other guy, who I can't tell if is trolling or not.

I'm not tho, that's the sad part.
>>
>>17298682
I am the the guy who talks about the warlord, I don't understand what they are talking about being 14 and shit and being edgy, truth is those faggots don't want to learn about what goes on around them, just because you talk about it doesn't make you some basement dweller, most people are under aged here that say that shit about fedoras, they have no clue and live in butterflies and sunshine with their head up their ass.
>>
>>17298699
Oh and lastly this is also me lol. Sleep deprived, can't think straight atm
>>17298690
>>
>>17298699
Im not trolling, Im trying to talk with OP, I didn't think your katana post was trolling or not so I had fun with it. Theres some other fag that blocked me or some shit who talks dumb shit.
>>
>>17298700
How old are you?
>>
I am a sexual deviant and I love drugs. I hate most people and have no problem using violence to defend myself because I am too vain to get caught, going legit is the best option, or doing crimes that net a large amount of money with as little risk as possible, get other people to deal your coke that you can manipulate and are trustworthy. You have to have a kingpin mindset and get your cronies to do the dirty work. As far as sleeping, I can't sleep well, I have been up since 2 am and its 6 now, sleeping pills made me feel fuzzy waking up. I hate not being sound of mind, makes me feel weak.>>17298711
>>
>>17298699
Anon, honestly i have no experience of how to deal with your problem, but neither do trolls or edgelords.
Try to distance yourself from crime and drugs if it keeps fucking your life up.
Abusive girlfriend means you subconsciously wanted to be abused attracting that type.
Idk, anon, i never thought actual criminals who fuck whores waste time on 4chan.
>>
>>17298711
Im sorry I'm not saying what you want, but getting a normal job involves dealing with assholes regardless, Love is an illusion, love is just being less lonely and fucking whores will give you your sexual satisfaction, taking anti-depressants might help but they didnt help me. If you really want to go legit, focus on studying in uni and try and rather get a good paying low responsibility job through friends or w/e or you can start your own business and that can open you up to rather doing drugs and fucking whores or getting the wife and puppies lifestyle. Do what you want, best thing to do it distance yourself and sever ties with the criminals you associate with because you can catch a case being with them.
>>
>>17298717
Wasting time is fun and being a criminal is basically wasting time. You go to jail and shit then your nothing for that time being. It's all in the mind.
>>
>>17298699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA_uTf9wCG0
>>
You live in Scandinavia? Yeah I'd like to live abroad, debated about moving to Thailand and yes fucking the ladyboys there, I have gone bi as well in my thoughts, I would never even consider being intimate with a man, just the idea of fucking a ladyboy just sparks my lust for complexity. I live in the US. I always dreamed of becoming a drug lord in Chile, have you read the book Hit man a technical manual? It's a good read. I wish I could yolo with you lol.
>>
>>17298742
>lust over ladyboys
>deny being gay
pick one
>>
>>17298749
Get fucked. I can pick both, I think being gay is attributed to being attracted to men, how old are you? Are you aware that the flavor of the month is pansexuality? In the 1970s free love was a thing, today people fuck animals without batting an eye, but obsessing about others sexuality usually means you have an insecurity with your own. Everyone is a little gay and we have the kinsey scale to hank for that, I have only had sex with females making me exclusively straight according to the scale, but just thinking about doing something like crime or violence doesn't make it real, only in your emotions and your own separate reality that we can all enjoy. fwi there are ladyboy gangs in Thailand that rob people after fucking them, they are men with a criminal mindset, who fucking cares what choices you give me, it's your choices and I have no part in that.
>>
>>17298575
Dumb ass indeed. KYS Faggot. You're so fucked dude.
>>
>>17298575
>even the unluckiest man in the world got a gf while I'm a wizard
>>
>>17298717
I've been on 4chan for nearly 10 years mate. That might explain some of my problems kek.
I was an unfit virgin who watched Lucky Star and laughed at cringey memes and shit, just like everyone else in this cesspool. All the drugs and women and shemales and assfucking in the world will never make me betray this beautiful place of unhinged humanity at it's worst. Here you've got virgins, NEETs, angsty 12 year olds like that imperial Pony tripfag, and on the other side of the spectrum you've got drug fiends like me, Chads who've stumbled out of /b/, complete normalfags and even a pair of tits now and then. And every fucking one of us is talking shit to someone else, thanks to the anonymous nature of this special place.

Everyone assumes every anon is a cheeto dusted virgin but I do in fact know model tier women and motherfuckers way crazier than me who browse 4chan on a regular basis. I'm. Not. Kidding.
>>
>>17298742
Yeah I'm Scandinavian. Thailand is a shit hole full of gold diggers and aids. It's like the Africa of Asia.

No, I only read horror these days lol. Wish I could yolo with you as well, most of my criminal friends are either gone, completely straight edge or dead these days.

I don't wanna be a hit man, I wanna be a cannibal. I wanna live the normal life with a wife, Kids and dog and then eat the flesh of other people maybe as a yearly occasion or something. I don't wanna get caught, prison seems boring in the long run.
>>
>>17298859
I've been slaying pussy left and right for 8 years m8. And it mostly sucks

>feels like loose shit unless Asian
>been masturbating daily or more since 10 y/o with an iron grip
>have to fuck ass or bitches throats to get off (unless they asian)
>white girl pussy is the worst
>Cthulhu looking roast beef fucking sloppy cock holsters
>I'm only fucking exotic girls and a shemale now and then these days
>considering going full gay soon, just for the hell of it
>dont do drugs Kids
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.