[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is being weird a bad thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: freud-in-30s-audio-and-video.jpg (1 MB, 2957x2153) Image search: [Google]
freud-in-30s-audio-and-video.jpg
1 MB, 2957x2153
Why is being weird a bad thing?
>>
>>17298552
everyone is a bit weird, when people call you weird it means you are beyond the normal threshold of weirdness

picking your nose is weird

eating your boogers after you pick your nose is exceptionally weird, and you will be judged for it
>>
>>17298557
But like, someone will be labeled weird for all different unrelated characteristics. For example dressing in a way that isn't normal, speaking out of turn sometimes, being slightly awkward and agitated, or picking your nose. But like how are all of these traits and other considerably 'weird' traits interrelated?
>>
>>17298566
They aren't but if you put them all together you get just a human being that is generally unpleasant to be around, having class is considered to be weird to some people and smug. Most people will be offended by anything , being weird is most relative to how many weird things you do on a consistent basis, you can change who you are, I wouldn't even say being weird is a bad thing, having little respect for peoples personal space and dwelling on your poor interpersonal skills or situations can blow things out of proportion or not giving them a second thought at all, I find stupid people far worse than someone who is a little off. People judge others for drinking having sex before marriage and those people are weird to me, fuck them. Also religious people, fuck them too.
>>
>>17298631
your weird.
>>
>>17298552
It isn't. Calling someone weird is what generic people do to feel ok with how robotic they are. Weirdos like myself escape the "cookie cutter" early on in life by simply growing differently. Never conform if you have trouble making friends. I was friendless until i was 8, then met my best friend, hes still my only true friend.
>>
>>17298552
It's not, as long as you can function in society, (more or less) understand normies, and make yourself (more or less) understood by them. Do this, and they won't even call you weird; eccentric, perhaps, but that's as far as it'll go. It's only when function ceases that weirdness becomes bad.
>>
Why do you think it's a bad thing OP?
>>
Being weird is unironically the first step to being alpha, only NPCs will let it affect them
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.