[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got my head smacked into a marble chimney 3 times in a row when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1466657803712.gif (71 KB, 399x378) Image search: [Google]
1466657803712.gif
71 KB, 399x378
got my head smacked into a marble chimney 3 times in a row when I was messing around with a friend. no KO or any real pain, but the back of my head feels funny. wut do. so far I iced it a bit.
>>
D O C T O R

O

C

T

O

R
>>
>>17298528
It's 2:30 am and I don't know my insurance info...
>>
>>17298523
>got my head smacked into a marble chimney 3 times in a row
>3 times in a row

In what situation is that just messing around?
>>
>>17298523
better drink some coffee then coz you don't want to sleep if your concussed
>>
sleep it off, it will probably go away. then go to the doctor tomorrow and exaggerate the pain, get prescribed percocet or vicodin, then go to the trap and flip them. you're on the west coast, head to oakland and ask for marcus, tell him youve got a steady supply of percs and he'll front you like 3 bills for 3 refills. if in socal do the same but go to compton and ask for pedro you cant miss him, face covered in tats. you can make great cash this way with virtually no risk to you
>>
>>17298537
Just go, idiot. Head trauma is nothing to fuck around with. Sort out the insurance shit later and get treated now.

>>17298563
This. Sleep is a horrible idea.

>>17298568
Bad fucking idea. He shouldn't sleep if there's even the slightest possibility of concussion.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.