[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I genuinely believe I am cursed. So much bad shit has happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1466979788969.gif (143 KB, 261x432) Image search: [Google]
1466979788969.gif
143 KB, 261x432
I genuinely believe I am cursed. So much bad shit has happened to me over the past few years and I'm losing a lot of things any normal person should have. Things like family, proper goals, some level of trust, etc. It has only been getting worse and every time I think that I finally gain something that makes me happy it gets taken away for no reason. It's like life has been trying to teach me the same lesson for years now and that lesson is that life is terrible, nothing matters, and anything bad that could happen WILL happen.

I have a lot of issues now because of the bad luck I've had in an environment that should be good for me. I've shut down my emotions because I know I have a very dangerous rage inside me that will destroy me if released. Alcohol helps but I only like drinking with friends. There's only one maybe two people that actually seem to care about me and they're people I met over the internet. I don't really feel like sharing stories and getting into details but lately over the past 2 years I've had the absolute worst luck with girls and my jobs always end for completely bullshit reasons that shouldn't have happened. On top of that a lot of people in my family + town hate me because of lies other people have said about me. I was thrown in a drunk tank for something that didn't even happen OVER THE INTERNET because some dumb lesbian, a mexican i don't know, and an australian I don't know decided to make up shit about me and report it to multiple police stations. No one will ever believe me or take my side. I don't know what kind of fucking twisted curse this is. I lost my virginity to a dumb slut that was just using me to make her actual boyfriend jealous.
>>
I'm 20 years old and I can't go to my parents for anything and they still ask me for things. At this point I'm thinking Marines or Air Force because I know I can't live a normal life now. Can't go back to school because I was also suspended for a whole year because of what some girls made up about me, and they all think I'm going to shoot up the place. I can't afford school now. Can't have a normal job because this town is so small, I fucking worked at Walmart and saw the officer that arrested me go to my register. my aunt and uncle fired me from their company because one of their employees started spreading lies about me. And of course they took his side over my side. When I tried talking about it with them they kept refusing TO EVEN TALK ABOUT IT AND THEN KEPT SAYING THAT I DON'T LISTEN. And now they're saying I can never see my cousins ever again because of this. They did all of this over fucking text, I didn't get to see them face to face even once. Wanna know the best part? They are letting my Mother live at their house rent free. And of course she takes their side in this too. I'm fucking sick of everyone and everything taking advantage of me at every turn and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. I still act humble and I still act like none of this really bothers me as much as it does. I sometimes vent a little here and there but I keep it hidden and its not as much as you might think. I'm good at channeling my anger into physical training. I took the tests and got a 70 on the AFQT. Air Force might have better pay and better chance at survival for me but I also want to be a Marine just so I can be fit as fuck and be able to kill with an automatic rifle.
>>
>>17298440
Professional therapy
>>
But I also don't want to be a person filled with hate. I don't want to be a part of evil I just want it to go away or end. Something tells me that any other person in my situation would have cracked and gone on some crazy murder spree because of how I am treated. It's like I'm guilty for something I haven't done because of the way people treat me because they think I'm going to go insane because of the way they're treating me, it's a fucking endless cycle of retarded logic. Being a white male in California that actually doesn't want to see the destruction of his own race and culture is suffering.
>>
>>17298440
>I was thrown in a drunk tank for something that didn't even happen OVER THE INTERNET because some dumb lesbian, a mexican i don't know, and an australian I don't know decided to make up shit about me and report it to multiple police stations

lmao
>>
>>17298447
anyway it sounds like the military is your best bet. i almost went air force, i had like a 90 asvab. but they took too long with my shit so now im still in school, man that was a close one thank god im not in the military
>>
>>17298440
>I was thrown in a drunk tank for something that didn't even happen OVER THE INTERNET because some dumb lesbian, a mexican i don't know, and an australian I don't know decided to make up shit about me and report it to multiple police stations
mmmmmmmmmbullshit.
>>
>>17298480
I wish it was
>>
>>17298480
College campus Police came to my house and the moment I walked outside the front door to talk with them they immediately freaked out and started getting very aggressive saying I had weapons on me, when I told them I didn't and was just standing there confused they arrested me and placed charges for resisting arrest. They questioned me for 4 hours putting words in my mouth until I was finally put in the drunk tank. And they kept accusing me of being on all kinds of drugs too but they didn't do a single test on me because I obviously wasn't on anything. I wish stuff like this wasn't actually possible.
>>
>>17298527
Are you white?
>>
>>17298554
Yes
>>
>>17298527
>College campus Police
ah there's your problem. those aren't cops. idk what those people are, but cops is not it.

also,
>questioned for 4 hours
what are you doing? you say, "I don't have weapons or drugs, I don't know wtf is going on here, I want a lawyer, I want your badge numbers, and I'm done with the conversation" if like a few minutes of very careful conversation about, "what is this about and no I am not that guy doing that thing" doesn't take care of it. if they ask for a breathalyzer, you can't refuse or they can arrest you. if they ask for a drug test or a blood alcohol test they have to have a warrant as of 3 days ago, and if they want to search anything they have to have a warrant. if they do it on the basis of a phone call, it's a weak as fuck case even if they do find something.

also, don't step outside the door, and the second you see them through the peephole you record everything to a cloud backup.

you do not let cops question you. ever. for anything. they are not there to protect you, they are not there to serve you if you are in a room being questioned.

I dunno how you got into that situation, but I gotta say, you let yourself get fucked. cops are scared of cameras. also, don't talk or associate with the types of people that are petty insecure bitches that will resort to stupid shit like that. and if you happen to, make sure you've got evidence of where you've been and what you've done for a little while. also, once the cops get duped you should have had them trace where the info came from and sued the everloving shit out of those people.

there's cops and bullshit 101 kiddos.
>>
If you genuinely believe you are somehow cursed, then you need some manner of breaking the curse that you will also genuinely believe. What faith do you follow?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.