[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest way to get laid/a gf besides tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1410033119114.png (5 KB, 361x260) Image search: [Google]
1410033119114.png
5 KB, 361x260
What's the fastest way to get laid/a gf besides tinder?

I'm attractive and sociable and non-autistic but apparently I'm missing something, I should be pulling girls left and right according to my friends and people who barely know me. What's the secret sauce
>>
>>17298409
Rape
>>
>>17298409

There is no secret sauce. You talk to girls, you make them laugh, you be charming, you get them to like you, you fuck them.

If you're doing those things you should be getting laid. If you aren't getting laid its because you aren't doing those things.
>>
sounds like you don't have balls

you actually have to talk to girls to make this happen. go to your normie gathering places and hit on girls, tis the only way
>>
>>17298419
>tis

This neckbeard isn't getting laid
>>
>>17298431
meant to say its, but good job sperging out over words
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.