[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What women are objectively visually beautiful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466897230668.png (1 MB, 1600x1511) Image search: [Google]
1466897230668.png
1 MB, 1600x1511
What women are objectively visually beautiful?
>>
File: 1458934079389.jpg (158 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1458934079389.jpg
158 KB, 900x675
>>17298391
anime women

/thread
>>
objective beauty is an oxymoron
>>
They have a whole wiki page on this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness

>inb4 physical attractiveness is all subjective/cultural/social constructed/individual
>>
What you're attracted to. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do you have a hard time telling who's beautiful?
>>
>>17298398
The thread is over
>>
>>17298398
I've read that a couple of times, want men's opinion.
Let's rephrase it: "what women don't have objectively beautiful appearance?"
>>
>>17298412
The old and the sickly. Basically anybody who doesn't display health, youth, fertility, and femininity.
>>
>>17298420
So huge nose or piggy eyes are beautiful too?
>>
>>17298425
A huge nose can make someone look masculine and/or old. I have no idea what piggy eyes look like.
>>
Look at the top female models and actresses, of course someone's going to say "she's not that pretty" but yeah that's the closest you'll get.
>>
>>17298425
Huge nose: Diana, Princess of Wales
Huge mouth: Julia Roberts
>>
>>17298796
What about asian women though?
Look, i find this and it's "shit taste" written all over
http://www.allbesttop10.com/top-10-beautiful-asian-women-world-2015/
2nd and 7th are passable, 9th cute but the rest is fucked up
>>
The closest anyone has ever come to finding objective beauty is by taking a huge number of people and blending them together, yielding average values in all physical traits. The study found that this actually worked better when tgey included both "attractive" and "unattractive" people in the mix: the restlts were rated even higher across all demographics than when only "attractive" people had been included.

Personally, I believe that this is a form of instinctive memory, calling us back to a time before humanity had diverged into the extreme variations in appearance we know today.
>>
>>17298425
>huge nose
alcoholism, broken nose, cystic fibrosis
> piggy eyes
eyes can be a lot of things: Thyroid, fat, fetal alcohol syndrom, prader-willi, down syndrom
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.