[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idunno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1463058982881.jpg (64 KB, 552x528) Image search: [Google]
1463058982881.jpg
64 KB, 552x528
Hey /adv/

I got a small problem
Recently i discovered being single is much worse than i imagined and made me feel like shit so i focused on school, my job and working out thinking "If i dont chase the girls this wont be a problem"
Wrong i was, simply ignoring them doesnt fix the problem

Girls go out of their way to flirt with me and intentionally mislead me into thinking they want to be with me just to flip-flop.
Happened a few times now and its really making me...well sad to be honest.
If they want to lead guys on and waste their time thats their business but i honestly feel like im being trolled.
It feels like they tease something they think i want and snatch it away just to get a reaction

I found a girl i really, really like because we share some interests and she seems kind but i dont want to pursue her because i think it will end the same way as all the rest only worse because i actually like this one.

What the fuck do i do?
>>
>>17298229
Learn not to give a shit and ignore women.
>>
>>17298229

Listen to your gut feeling about this one.

If you feel more compelled to stay single and work on yourself you should do that. And as far as the flirting girls, just don't flirt back or don't respond to them. That ought to refrain them from flirting even more with you.
>>
>>17298229
Lead her on and break her like you have been broken.

Or just ignore her.
>>
>>17298308
I did that but they try to find their way in anyway and i dont understand why.
When i ignore them i feel much better but then i either find one i like or one of em flirts with me or tries to get with me

Other than making me feel like shit i dont see the point
>>
>>17298323
Don't falter, be stern in your position and tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>17298318
She is just my type physically and personalitywise she has alot of good traits so i dont want to break her but i dont want her to break me either and its fucking sad that those are the only two options it seems

>>17298317
>>17298342
It just makes me feel bad and ive felt bad all weekend because when i stop to think i dont want to be single really, i liked it when i was in love and sex is pretty great
But i cant really say girls provide either of those and it makes me feel sad, i cant talk to people IRL about it either because most people think i got a gf already when they first meet me

It just makes me feel like shit and i dont want to feel like shit for obvious reasons but i cant solve this problem
Most other things i find success in and up until recently love was one of them but yeah, story related
>>
>>17298358
grab her and kiss her deeply

then take her home.

Then you fuck her in the ass no lube after slapping her around for a bit (she will let you do this) then make her suck the shit and jizz off your cock. Then leave and never speak to her again.

After this you are cured and will never fall for female tricks again.
>>
>>17298365
you forgot the taking a dump on her chest part, anon
>>
>>17298229

>What the fuck do i do?

The mistake a lot of men make is thinking that the pattern they've discovered in their interactions with women is a reflection on women.

Its really not. We, as humans, are subconsciously drawn to all different types of people. I discovered many years ago that I was drawn to girls who treated me like shit. Incredibly sexy, damaged, emotionally turbulent women who would be sweet to me one moment and then stomp all over my feelings the next. It took me years to realize that it wasn't all women who were terrible manipulators, it was just that I felt an uncontrollable attracted to terrible manipulators and it was all I had ever known. I thought girls were all the same until I discovered that I was just never interested in the good ones.

What you need to do is ask yourself why it is you're attracted to these awful women. Keep in mind that young girls typically have no idea what the fuck they want, the same way you don't know what you want. This is par for the course but still doesn't absolve you of your responsibility to figure out what it is about you that loves to get involved with emotionally unreliable women.

Don't use women to fill an empty space in your life. A girlfriend is not a replacement for personal fulfillment. Don't end up like this guy >>17298318 and be that moody, woman hating asshole that everyone talks about behind your back because resentment is your only recourse.

Don't become a walking /r9k/ meme. Age and perspective will lead the way.
>>
>>17298414
Thank you for the insight, i guess its what i needed to hear
I know what im looking for a gf for, i want one to share stuff in life with and enjoy things along side.
Im just so drawn to this new girl and she is younger than me (im 29, she is 21) so im worried.
Its not the end of the world if she rejects me but it will hurt and i dont want that
>>
>>17298317
this is horribe advice, you're gunna be 88 years old lying on your death bed thinking, "goddam all those qts tryna flirt with me and cold shouldered all of them"

then you will pass and hopefully come back as brad pitt
>>
>>17298369
don't shit wear you eat senpai
>>
>>17298438
Are you typically going for much younger girls? That sounds like part of your problem.
>>
>>17298438
>im 29, she is 21

nigga stay away from my girls, who even are you
you should be going for 25+, they are mature (unlike you) and are usually looking for real relationships at that point
>>
>>17298471
Typically yes but its not intentional, its just happens to be that most girls who are single happen to be younger in my social circles
Most girls my age arent single and even if they become single it doesnt last long, most move on very swiftly

>>17298464
Oh sorry, i didnt see your name on her.
Im looking for a girl to match my personality who i can be with, i dont really care about age all that much but more about how she acts and thinks
>>
r/9k problems
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.