[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a girl from work who likes me, but she has awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: finger.gif (348 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
348 KB, 540x400
There's a girl from work who likes me, but she has awful taste in television.

Should I go for it?

She's also a little chubby, but whatever - I can teach her good eating habits.
>>
I dunno my ex gf who I miss very much had bad taste in television but she was worth it.
>>
>>17297606
If having bad taste in television is your biggest concern with someone as a romantic partner then you're nuts not to go for them. My gf watches reality tv and shitty shows like survivor on a regular basis. I don't lambaste her with insults. I jokingly criticize her and she laughs it off - then I watch it with her and we joke about it.

Stop taking everything so seriously. There's more to life than tv you fucking chubby chaser.
>>
The tv thing is whatever. Tbh I'd see it as a positive as I have some hobbies and my last girlfriend wanted my attention and complained if I spent too much time working on them.

Don't get into a relationship planning to change someone though. That's womanly shit. You have to be ok with her being that chubby. If you're not, don't date her.

Women are terrible at losing weight anyway. They follow meme diets, yoyo about, complain it's not working, ask you for guidance, you give it to them, they ignore it, you ask them if they want to go for a bikeride and they brush it off.

Basically, you have to be ok with her as she is now, sexually. If you think she'd be better with exercise/surgery/a change in style you're a manipulative and/or settling cunt.

Find someone else if she's too fat for you.
>>
>>17297606
>I can teach her good eating habits.

Oh no you can't, you fucking can't. Telling you from several experiences, just give up in that. Trying to correct chubby females and make them eat healtier instead of going every two weeks to eat trash fast food and get other kinds of shit every three days is like asking a kid to not touch the shiny toy while he's alone.
>>
>not wanting to spend a rainy day watching trashy TV curled up on the couch with your SO
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17297606
>There's a girl from work who likes me, but she has awful taste in television.

I legit laughed. Not at you but that's just really cute. Good luck OP.
>>
Don't get into a relationship expecting to change someone or their habits.
>>
>>17297606
If you have no other choice
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.