[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agg. Harassment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-18-12-37.png (860 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-18-12-37.png
860 KB, 1080x1920
This woman won't stop harassing me. I told them police and they've done nothing but allow me to report since apparently you can't get arrested for it. Ivery tried getting an order of protection and the detective she can't be arreated. I've made several police reports complainthat # 3216 on (6/17/2016)for putting my address on Facebook and basically telling ppl to cone get me & # 003192 (6-16-2016) for posting semi nude photos of me and my father, pubically humiliating us after when she came and harassed me at 11 at night. I don't know what to do.... she came to my house on the 13th and had her daughter impersonate a police officer to inflict fear so she can gain access into my home. My father is 65 years old her was scared. And this woman got away with it. Because she lied to the cops. That's its my word against hers. I already have people coming to my home harassing my neighbors asking if they've seen me. Idk... who these ppl are... it's fucking scary and totally fucked up. It's not fair... she's been stalking in front of my building too according to my neighbors. They told my dad. But he's too old and doesn't want to cause more drama. So idk wtf to do. My address is out in the open & this bitch made me a walking target. But the cops won't do anything unless I get physically hurt. So I have to live in fear now?. This bitch is a liar and a fucking psycho. I need help. She's tracking my ip address and everything. I'm freaked the fuck out. I don't want to hurt her but honestly when u back someone into a corner they bite back to protect themselves. I need advice badly... like this shirt hasn't stopped at all. I thought of I stayed home for a week it'll go away. But she hasn't stopped. If they police won't help who can? Cause karma has yet to bite this bitch in her ass.
>>
Please someone help me out...
>>
If you're scared defend yourself. The fact that you've already asked the police for help will work to your favor.
>>
>>17297194
What exactly did you do OP? You're not telling us everything.
>>
You sound like a child. Your address is out there? Big deal, its public knowledge anyway. Obviously you did something fucked up to cause this. Grow up.
>>
You've got to explain yourself more.
>>
>My address is out in the open
Why would anyone care about your address?
>>
>>17297194
semi nude photos? motherfucker you're both pretty much dressed, it aint a crime. if anyone is a liar and a psycho it's you.
>>
There is definitely more to this story.

BUT, you can try to document all incidences.
Get a notebook and keep track of everything. Dates, times, and what happened. Pictures and video would help a lot.
Report shit on facebook.

I'm very curious what you did to provoke this person. Also, what country do you live in?
>>
>>17297194
>semi nude photos of me and my father
What? Were you two caught fucking or something?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.