[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sucked into swinger problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: lolwut.jpg (64 KB, 580x587) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
64 KB, 580x587
>have on and off fuck buddy roommate
>friends with a couple of bored degenerates
>they ask if we want to partner swap
>sure, we aren't even in a relationship, so fucking other people is fine
>swap for a three-day weekend
>swap back after
>a month later degenerate couple is fighting
>her birth control failed at some unknown point

Should I be shitting myself?
>>
Probably. Shouldn't be having sex if you're not at least somewhat in the position to be a daddy, OP.
>>
>>17297055

To specify, it's the gf who is pregnant, not the roommate.
>>
>>17297110
Dude what do you want us to tell you?
>>
>>17297115

If I knew that why would I ask for advice?
>>
>>17297128
I have no idea what advice anyone could give.
>>
>deny everything
>hide yo kids
>hide yo wife
>cause everyboday gonna get raped
>fly half way across the world if you're accused
>>
>>17297055
This, right here, is why when my wife and I pick up thirds we do not take them to our house, do not fish amongst our social circle, do not use surnames, and do not use our normal telephone numbers. Fucking around can be fun, but a lot of people are train wrecks and you need to be able to ghost.
>>
>>17297055
This is why you should have been telling people for years now that ''I can never have kids since chidhood because of X'' x could be anything. It could have been an accident with a bike or chemotherapy at a young age. Everybody around me knows that i can never have children even though I can. I know that this is psycopath tier but if anybody gets pregnant nobody will even think of me especially if the girl slept with somebody else at a time frame when it was possible for them to get pregnant.
>>
>>17297226
As soon as the first paternity test come back and whoever she's usually fucking isn't the father you're going to end up on the list, fake cancer or not. Congrats, its a miracle, your boiled balls coughed up a baby! Got your checkbook handy?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.