[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheaters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Ballet-1020-b_big.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ballet-1020-b_big.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
Is it ever a good idea to reach out to someone to let them know their partner cheated on them with you? People who have been cheated on, would you have preferred to find out yourself, or to have had someone tell you? I'm stuck on what to do.
>>
>>17296978

Depends on your relation with the person really. If not very close, stay out of it.
>>
>>17296978
you have to be very careful of it, if some stranger told you that your spouse was cheating on you how much weight would you give it?
do you have proof?
>>
I slept with him and found out after that he has a girlfriend, and I have some screenshots I can send if necessary. I just need to know if its a good idea for me to tell her, one human being to another, or to let just let it go and cut off all contact.
>>
>>17296978
If you're this thorn about coming clean or not, why did you do it in the first place?
>>
I had absolutely no idea beforehand.
>>
>>17296992
Didn't catch that in time before posting, sorry.

Well, yes, in that case I would tell his gf...

Acknowledge it's not likely to end up fine just because it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>17296988
Do you want the guy or is this really you being a good Samaritan.

How did you find out?
>>
>>17296978
I'm glad a mutual friend told me. It was awkward for her and she had tried giving hints which I ignored but she finally came right out and told me and with whom. I would think an anonymous person would be easier.
>>
>>17297013
completely good samaritan, I have no emotional ties. That's part of why I am torn, because I don't know either of them well and I don't want to interject and fuck up their lives, but I also would never want what happened to her to happen to me, you know?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.