[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this friend that's making my life fucking hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
There's this friend that's making my life fucking hell and she makes me really sad. She just keeps saying I'm retarded, that she's repulsed by me, that at least in 2014 I was funny and productive... she treats me like shit and I feel like shit when she talks to me like that. The worst thing is that she doesn't really care. I do think she might be a sociopath. She has my address written down and a few of my nudes that should have never fallen on her hands, so I know that if I try anything a little bit risky she could ruin my life if she wanted sending my nudes to my relatives. My parents are abusive already so I really don't want to deal with that. I don't know how to get rid of her without that happening. My self esteem is really shitty and she just makes it worse. What do I do, /adv/. Please. I need help. Everytime she talks to me this way I cry. I feel really weak and helpless.
>>
bump
I'm desperate
>>
>>17296965
Are you Boy or gurl OP?
>>
If she sends the nudes, you sue her. So easy.
>>
>>17297028
Girl
>>
if you're a guy, no one will give a shit about your nudes. stop talking to her. she is awful. if you are a female, still, i would suggest that you stop talking to her. just speak to her less and less? that's all? log in less and less to whatever accounts you speak to her on, and that's all. is she an online friend or real life? does she visit your house and stuff irl?
>>
>>17297034
Ha, dumbass, she is jelly of you. Tell her to fuck off, if she thinks all this, just kick the bitch out of your life. These kind of people are cancerous to your health, it's not she pays your food, so you don't owe her anything.
>>
>>17297035
We're talking about my parents, not just random people. She could send my nudes to anyone, really, but my parents. That would mean my end, they wouldn't let me come out of my house, they'd insult me, hit me, scream at me which I cannot stand. Stopping to talk to her slowly might be a possibility but I would have to disappear completely from her life and that's a little harder. Also she's an online friend but we hang out sometimes irl.
>>
>>17297049
>>
>>17297049
Same thing I told the other anon. If my parents saw my nudes it'd mean my life would be ruined.
>>
>>17297062
Are you brain dead? Tell your parents when she does that she's a psycopath, that she's been doing this for a while, that she is blackmailing you with fake/photoshopped nudes, sue the absolute living shit out of her. Or you can photoshop her head onto some fake nudes, and blackmail her back. Don't be an idiot. Either way use your head a little.
>>
>>17297077
You don't know my parents, an excuse like that wouldn't work. Blackmailing her back wouldn't work either and photoshopped nudes wouldn't explain why they're done in rooms of my house that are clearly rooms that are in my house. And they know what my body looks like, I have very distinctive legs.
>>
>>17297099
Fuck you're brain dead, tell your parents, that she stole them off of your phone. If your parents ask you what those nuded were for, tell them, that you wanted to gain/lose weight and that you made them to see your progress, to motivate yourself. Tell them she knew about this, as you told her about your plans for diets and stuff. Also say, that she started to become more and more jelous of this idea of you improving yourself, and she started to act aggresive and bitchy towards you. Ask your parents to sue her and to have her locked up. C'mon it's easy, just come up with something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.