[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find passion I'm 26 Too late?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How do I find passion

I'm 26

Too late?
>>
That's so vague, what do you mean?
>>
>>17296939
How do I find passion? Something that I'm driven to do for it's own sake.
>>
>>17296919

https://youtu.be/6MBaFL7sCb8

You don't find passion, passion finds you.

You can't become passionate about something until you've put in effort and see results

Frustrating I know but it's not something that is easy to plan around
>>
>>17296968
Passion is anything your interested in doing. Drive is a choice

Stop being a lazy fuck
>>
>>17297952
that doesn't even make sense anon
>>
The fuck is going on itt?!

What do you mean "find a passion". Don't you already have many? Or are you just the most boring person in the wrold?
>>
itt: people conflate passion with hobbies and pastimes
>>
>>17297952
>>17298593
So... what you mean is, nobody has a burning ache to acomplish something, they just pick one of their passions and work through the mud to get results? I have never gotten through that "mud" (hardships, doubts, lazyness) so I just concluded it must not be my passion.
>>
>>17296919
>Too late?
Yeah.

Remember the kids in your classes who had interesting things going on in their lives, and later it paid off with a job or a productive hobby? That's passion. You either got passion or you're a worthless zombie.
>>
>>17296919
I'm 21 and never had a "passion"

I've tried loads of stuff from playing the drums to, currently, learning java. I find a lot of stuff interesting, but none of it is something I could do for hours and dedicate my life to.
>>
>>17298964
>something I could do for hours and dedicate my life to.
If this is passion, then the only thing I'm passionate about is video games and guitar…and only one of those have I seen progress.
>>
Passion is a meme
>>
>>17296919
No.
>>
>>17297627
This is a cool video.
>>
>tfw can draw, play guitar, build things, program, design, edit, sew, build computers, work on cars, etc.

have no drive to pursue anything.

just keep playing runescape.

tfw jack of all trades master of none.
>>
>>17300591
Iktf
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.