[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have huge anxiety about mental professionals and I need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 540x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 540x338
I have huge anxiety about mental professionals and I need to make a phone call to this facility over a letter they have apparently neglected to send concerning my care. I am shit-fucking-terrified and composing a short draft of what I want to say.

Right now it's roughly

1. My name and contacts
2. The original place I was sent from, and on what purpose
3. The process I thought we all agreed to
4. What actually happened
5. A request to explain why the fuck #4 differs from #3

Have I missed something? Is there anything else I should mention so they don't decide I'm just being paranoid/BPD/childish/douchebag, and actually aknowledge there has been a real problem?

I thought of including the times and dates of everything, but I can't find them anywhere.
>>
I really can't find the dates and the doctor's name anywhere.

I'm considering having a proper stiff drink before I call.
>>
I am so fucking anxious and scared can someone at least say I'm a good boy for trying
>>
My family doesn't support me, the therapists aren't on my side, everyone is against me but good lord do I try.
>>
Breathe, my friend. It's gonna be okay.

Cheers. Think of me as if sharing this beer with you.
>>
>>17297041
Thank you.

I'm just scared of everything and I didn't sleep.
>>
>>17297076
From what I stand you're showing a firm grasp of the situation at hand. It's just not your fault that it is shitty.
>>
>>17297116
*where, not "what"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.