[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just another casuality of the autism epidemic. Though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 190x266
I'm just another casuality of the autism epidemic. Though I have a job and neither agoraphobia nor social anxiety, I really just lack fundamental versatility and I am fundamentally dependent upon my family. I am tired of sponging off them yet I lack the backbone to consciously break free from their support.

I am 24 now, I've barely had any life experiences and through my ways I am making both my family and myself miserable. So I am thinking of maybe taking a one way flight somewhere and trying to refoundation myself. I only want advice on how to do this. Where I should go, what I should know when I get there and other such things. Yes, this is completely apparently necessary at this point. There is no reason for me to imagine one day I will wake up counting my blessings and ready to sieze the day. I have to pull the silver spoon out of myy ass and learn to fight for my own survival.
>>
come on guys. this is my whole damn life I'm talking aout here. Not just some stupid relationship drama that will blow over n a month.
>>
>>17297015
Everyone thinks they're special.

Not flaming in the slightest: want to know how to finally stand for yourself? Do what everybody else did! Fucking stand up for yourself and learn. Planning this shit on your own should be the very first step.
>>
>>17296743
>autism
>I have a job and neither agoraphobia nor social anxiety

You aren't autistic then. Stop identifying as such

You''re 24 and feel you haven't achieved much. Hardly a unique feeling.

Save money. Get a deposit. Rent in the meantime if you really want to distance yourself

A one way flight won't solve anything
>>
>>17297029
I don't know what the technical terminology for whatever I have is but I AM a garden variety manchild with a dependency complex. Its not that I haven't achieved much its that I am practically n invalid and cannot deal with most of the trappings of adult life. I even tried to get myself institutionalized indefinitely once. I tried living on my own. Took a slight subsidy and paid 600 dollars a month on a place I ended up spending hardly any time in because after a few weeks I became overwhelmed and bounced between the various homes of my dad, grandma, uncle and mother while lying to them I was just visiting.
>>
>>17297027
>everyone thinks they're special

I agree. That's why they feel entitled to autosage a life and death matter like this with petty concerns about how they are owed the unconditional affections of someone they picked out in their life and sometimes 2 or more people at that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.