[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: OH SHIT NIGGER.jpg (11 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT NIGGER.jpg
11 KB, 220x229
Hey /adv I fucked up. I am a 24 yo 8/10 working as a cocktail waitress at a high class bar with an obscene amount of doctors and lawyers.
>One doctor seems very interested in me
>34, came from India, med school in America
>Gives me his number and asks on date
>I accept
>Me being racist bitch, save his number as "Dr. Pooinloo"
>Night of first date
>meh.avi
>He comes in to bar CONSTANTLY asking for me etc etc
>Becomes regular
>Everyone LOVES Dr. Pooinloo
>Relentlessly hitting on me
>One day playfully takes my phone one day
>FUCKING sees his name
>fuck.jpeg
>Immediately demands explanation
>bartender is btard, explains meme
>doublefuck.jpeg
>Dr. Pooinloo is fucking furious
I have no idea what to do, /adv. Everyone at my job now thinks I'm a racist piece of shit.... I want to quit so badly but I can make up to $250 a night. I only just got my fucking degree and am looking for a "big kid job" so I NEED this waitress job....
>>
>>17296708
>Everyone at my job now thinks I'm a racist piece of shit
And you are
>>
>>17296708
Nothing you can do dickhead.

Own up to it.
>>
>>17296708
10/10, would laugh my ass off again
>>
>>17296708
>Everyone at my job now thinks I'm a racist piece of shit

Well, you kind of are OP.

Sorry. Now firmly grab your labia majora and own up to it.
>>
>Itt: justice served

Should've kept your /pol/tard faggotry on /pol/
>>
>>17296708
if you're gonna be fired apologize and say you got forced/tricked into doing it or didn't know it was done by an abusive ex boyfriend
play the female card, it exists for a reason. no one really gives a shit about foreigners if you play the female card
if you're not gonna be fired who gives a shit? stay for a while, be super nice to any other asians that come in-get a good reference from the one stupid fuck that believes you and move on with your life
>>
File: ....jpg (16 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
16 KB, 250x238
>>17296740
Morals, not even once
>>
>>17296740

Motherfucker your moral compass is so fucked up that I doubt you'd even be able to find the way to own your damn bathroom
>>
>>17296740

oi m8 ows' tht Brexit workin' out for ya'
>>
>OP here
They suspended me for a week to "figure out what to do". A-am I fired?
>>
>>17296740
I apologized to Dr. Pooinloo but he isn't having it. I got suspended
>>
>>17296782

Now you know not to let 4chan humor spill into the real tangible world, you imbecile.

My my my to even think about the kickass network that the doctor could have opened for you... If only you didn't decide to behave like an ass.
>>
File: 1464893950043.jpg (46 KB, 630x405) Image search: [Google]
1464893950043.jpg
46 KB, 630x405
>>17296708
>Dr. Pooinloo
>Not Dr. Designated
>Not Dr. Pajeetmeyson
Do you even poo in it bro?
>>
File: pepe frog annoyed.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog annoyed.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
Wait a second, that nigger TOOK your phone. He shouldn't be looking into your phone in the first place, what the fuck?
>>
>>17296784
...Do you talk like that in real life? Please tell me you don't talk like that IRL
>>
>>17296779
You're basically fired. Start looking for another job. You are highly replaceable, and they aren't going to keep you and risk losing business.
>>
>>17296799

wanna fite m8? ima real motherfucker
>>
>>17296787
>OP
Yeah. He said something along the lines of "I bet you've already deleted my number ;)" I said no and he called me to call my bluff. In hindsight I should've just said I deleted it.
>>
>>17296809
This. He's more valuable to the bar than you are. Girls like you are a diamond dozen, and they don't want someone who's a known racist bringing down the reputation of the place.
>>
>>17296779
No, but they're hoping you'll leave by your own initiative
>>
>>17296832
Yeah, if OP doesn't resign, they'll probably fire her
>>
>>17296817

How did he pronounce the winky smiley?
>>
>>17296787
Like the business cares about that. Besides, grabbing someone's phone is a lesser offense than giving a customer you're supposed to interact professionally with a degrading nickname.

Take this as a lesson, OP. You're twenty four, around the time you should learn to cut this bullshit out.
>>
>>17296708
You got what you deserve, you low-class trash.
>>
This has to be bait
>>
>>17296838
Exactly how it's written you fucking retard
>>
>>17296840
B-but.. isn't that some kind of invasion of privacy? He shouldn't be able to find out that way.
>>
>>17296853

So what, did he gesture it? Or did he just say "semicolon parenthesis"?
>>
>>17296855
That's what I'm going for. I didn't call him that to his face by any means. It was just his contact name in my phone.
>>
>>17296857
He winked
>>
>>17296859

Tough shit OP, ya dun goofed. Find another job and move on.

Also stop being a 5/10 racist
>>
>>17296855
Technically, of course, but it sounds like he didn't exactly go through her contacts. Calling OP after she gave out her number isn't a privacy offense.

And again, whether OP is technically right or not doesn't matter. She demonstrated an unprofessional, bigoted and all around childish attitude. That alone is more than enough grounds to not trust her to be a good representation of the company. Not to mention the bad pr if they don't fire an employee who offended a loyal customer.
>>
>>17296816
1v1 me on twitter m7
>>
>>17296862

was that before or after you clapped your heels together and heiled?
>>
>>17296864
she's working as a shitty waiter, yet she thinks she's 8/10; hilarious, what a stupid bitch.
>>
>>17296867

lolmao
>>
OP show us a pic of yourself

You already fucked up, might as well go all the way now by posting a picture on 4chain
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.