[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basically I'm 21 and I've fallen in love with my friend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 800x601
Basically I'm 21 and I've fallen in love with my friend's 16yo sister. And before you fags start calling me a pedo, the age of consent in my country is 16. We've known each other for like a year now, and we all hang out together. We have so much in common, shes perfect in a lot of ways. She confessed she has feelings for me too. Relationships between this age gap are not totally uncommon here but it is still seen as weird. Also her being my friend's sister, I don't know what he would think. I really like her but i don't know if I should. Advice?
>>
Probably shouldn't go for it. The fact that it isn't illegal isn't enough to counter the fact that you're just at a vastly different place in your life to her. 16 year olds are incredibly different in every way to 21 year olds. And then on top of all that, you've got the fact that she's your friend's sister complicating everything
>>
>>17296694
Looks like disaster. Don't do it.
>>
>>17296694
are they?
>>
>>17296710

OP says:
>we have so much in common

Anon says:
>you're just at a vastly different place in your life to her.

why do you make this assumption?
>>
>>17296764
Because she's fucking 16
>>
>>17296694
Still a pedo
>>
>>17296764
A 16 and a 21 year old can both like the same books, shows, music etc. and still be at a different place in their lives, you know. Consuming the same media is generally what someone means when they say they have stuff in common.
>>
>>17296774
OP thinks the girl is the Ginny to his Harry

/thread
>>
>>17296774

yes, because on your 18th birthday you suddenly BECOME A MAN. and gain all the wisdom of the universe.

There is no way that people can be at different stages of their lives at different times.
>>
>>17296805
There was a one year age gap between Ginny and Harry.
>>
>>17296808
Unless OP is still in high school at 21 and has the mentality of a 16 year old, they're at different stages in their lives.

I don't know why you're so offended by this anyway.
>>
File: 1466739017513.jpg (90 KB, 1024x762) Image search: [Google]
1466739017513.jpg
90 KB, 1024x762
>>
Ignore everyone in this thread. Do what will make you happy.
>>
>>17296913

Unless it's 16
>>
File: 462714381.jpg (86 KB, 300x446) Image search: [Google]
462714381.jpg
86 KB, 300x446
>>17296904
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.