[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ Theres a girl that I've been talking to recently,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: what_the_fuck3.jpg (43 KB, 418x384) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck3.jpg
43 KB, 418x384
Hey /adv/
Theres a girl that I've been talking to recently, and we used to be involved/date a few years back. We've been close friends for 5 months now and I think I'm catching feelings for her. The problem is she has a boyfriend and she's touchy and flirty with me. She never even mentions him when she's around me. Despite this she calls me her best friend. What do I do /adv/??
>>
Feelings for someone who does not stay loyal to their boyfriend by being touchy and flirty with you?
Bad idea.
It will repeat, but with you as the victim.
>>
>>17296580
How do I get with her though
>>
>>17296758

you don't
>>
>>17296761
But if I wanted to, how would I go about this situation??
>>
>>17296871
you don't
>>
>>17296871

you don't want to. She'll pull the same move on you eventually, even if you succeed.
>>
>>17296874
You'll have to reach into her marklar
Give her a marklar
If she's marklar with you then you probably have a marklar with her
Young marklar
Give her the marklar
>>
>>17296874
>>17296878
I get that, but I have pretty strong feelings for her.. I'll keep that in mind, but if I were to try what would I do?
>>
>>17296882

ask her if she wants to watch Dora the Explorer n chill
>>
>>17296884

EDIT: and then you give her the marklar
>>
>>17296884
She agreed to come over and watch some TV shows in a week. What do?
>>
>>17296934

Proceed to make out with her and get fucked over because neither of you have any sense of moral.
>>
>>17296936
Isn't there a chance she's just coming over to watch a show with her friend?
>>
>>17296882
Mate, she's going to do the same thing to you. Cheaters are cunts, and never change until they're really fucking old and it's too hard for them.

If you just want to fuck her, that's one thing but DO NOT catch feelings for a hoe.
>>
>>17296953

Does that matter? Your aim is to be with her no?

To be honest OP, I get you. I've been in your shoes, that being said you're venturing into a mess.. Some girls are touchy and flirty in general, it does not mean that they are into you, which may be the explanation as to why she calls you her best friend.

If she is into you and acts on it, it's still shitty as she has a boyfriend which says a lot about her as a person.
>>
>>17296963
>>17296957
I get that it's a bad idea, but at the very least I'm trying to smash. Any advice?
>>
>>17297010
yeah, don't do it because it will end bad for you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.