[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is is unreasonable of me to ban someone from my house forever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Is is unreasonable of me to ban someone from my house forever, if my housemate is still friends with them, even if I am not at home? I have yet to tell my housemate what's going on.

Basically I was friends with this man until he became a creepy lying unrepentant asshole, because I rejected him. I blocked him on everything. I feel sick/headache every time I smell his nasty cologne which lingers, and can always tell when he's been in a room. He's still friends with my housemate ,who I haven't told what's happened yet. I'm on good terms with my housemate but I don't know if banning this man forever is reasonable. I'll admit I'd likely get in a fight with the man if we were in the same room. His behavior disgusts me. I've never hated someone this much
>>
>>17296510
You can ban him from your private quarters (i.e. room) but can't from the rest of the house without the permission of your roommate.
>>
>>17296513
Ok, but is it unreasonable of me to ask my housemate to ban him from the house and not just my room?
>>
>>17296513
From reading that it doesn't even sound like there's a reason besides "he's not my friend," you have to have an actual reason, princess.
>>
>>17296518
Yes.
>>
>>17296519
Ok, he told people we were dating/fucking when I had told him many times I wasn't interested and we were only friends. He got a gf but kept waxing poetic about me in front of other people. Then when I tried to stop him and another friend from arguing about politics, he told me I was stupid and to shut up and told the other friend to fuck off. And then said my feelings didn't matter. And gas lighted me. Pretended nothing happened and like we were still friends. Ugh I'm still mad about it but may be overreacting
>>
If you're not going to tell your housemate what happened, then it's unreasonable. Even after telling your housemate, it's really up to them to decide whether or not to bring him around.
>>
>>17296535
Ok thank you. I will tell my housemate what happened and ask that if my housemate is still ok with bringing him around, to let me know so I can leave the house and do something else. I think that is fair?
>>
>>17296548
I think that's fair.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.