[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats cooking /adv/ I guess it's about time I post something,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: drunk bugs.jpg (33 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
drunk bugs.jpg
33 KB, 541x541
Whats cooking /adv/ I guess it's about time I post something, My flat mate and I have pretty much had a fucking god awful string of relationships over the years and kind of just decided we had enough, he has basically become a womanizer who gets with who ever and doesnt care as where I am just full of hate and tell them too fuck off, now I ask advice on this, is drinking really that bad? We drink basically every night yet I'm not sure if it's to run away from something? I feel like life is ok yet something naws at me, I am often the shoulder of support for my friends yet I kind of drink myself under the table every night, I don;t know if im being a hypocrite by giving life advice to people and then going home and getting smashed on rum and going to bed but I don't feel like it's wrong? Do you feel the booze eating at you at some point? Do you feel when you have crossed the line? when it's too much? When your an alcoholic? Or do you not notice? Just some advice before I really fuck something up and go too deep into booze because you never really hear anything to great from too much booze consumption ya know?
>>
>>17296409
Also the drinking started when I decided "fuck woman" basically, why I talked about woman at the start, kind of jumbled up I know but forgive me, alot of things on my mind and alot of rum in my system.
>>
You guys need to fuck
>>
If you're not sure if you have an alcohol problem or not, chances are high that you have an alcohol problem.
>>
I'm currently recovering from about 7 months of binge drinking after getting my heart rekt to shit.

You should probably slow down before it's too late.
>>
>>17296428
Do you feel when it's too late? Will I be able to keep drinking and understand when I do it too much? I kind of trust myself with it but there is so much telling me to not trust myself around booze, I'm sure If I feel like I drink too much I can stop, yet maybe it's a better idea to stop for awhile and see how it goes. Thanks man.
>>
>>17296435
You don't know it's too late until it has been too late for a long time.
>>
>>17296435
It's never to late if you have sex with your flat mate
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.