[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 6 months, we don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: PIA17011_ip.jpg (231 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PIA17011_ip.jpg
231 KB, 600x600
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 6 months, we don't live together. She was away for 2 days to visit her parents.
I wanted to surprise her and meet her at the train station.
Good or bad idea?
>>
>>17296405
Good idea if you want to demonstrate affection and dependence
Bad idea if you want to demonstrate independence and emotional stability

The truth is that women are repulsed by men who put them on pedestals. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you'll stop repelling women with lovey dovey bullshit.
>>
>>17296405
OPs first girl aww
>>17296434
this, threat them like shit and they'll love you even more
>>
>>17296446
I didn't believe this at first but the first time I wasn't super devoted to a girl she was way more into me than previous gfs were
>>
That is a great idea. If she acts all put off by it, I wouldn't waste your time with her anymore. Just that fact that you want to meet up with her like that means you are a good catch. If she doesn't like it that means she is not.
>>
>>17296405
I did this but it was the airport. We both were in for a surprise. She was with another guy, saw me and steered the guy away. I was in shock she wouldn't acknowledge me even when I shouted.
>>
It'd be sweet, but she might be tired and not want to hang out afterwards, if that's what you're expecting.
>>
>>17296405
Good idea definitely. Did that to my girlfriend whenever she was away, and usually ended up in her getting so happy or excited that she wanted to throw a two person party. 4 months together when I started doing similar surprises.
>>
>>17296434
That's what I thought. I followed your advice, thanks!
>>
File: 1358693994212.jpg (26 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
1358693994212.jpg
26 KB, 510x340
>>17296515
???

Story?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.