[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting back together with ex but last night the girl he had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1429750646142.jpg (31 KB, 399x453) Image search: [Google]
1429750646142.jpg
31 KB, 399x453
Getting back together with ex but last night the girl he had sex with once said her period is one week late. Could she really be pregnant even though they used a condom and it didn't break? Also it didn't leak from top or anything like that, was put on before penis touched vagina.
>>
>>17296085
Does it really not bother you at all getting back together with a guy who literally fucked another girl that recently?
>>
>>17296093
I fucked another guy too so no
>>
>>17296085
>Could she really be pregnant even though they used a condom and it didn't break?

Yes. 1 out of every 50 women who use condoms perfectly will get pregnant within a year.
>>
>>17296103
Are you pregnant?
>>
>>17296268
No.
>>
>>17296120
This, and people usually don't know what perfect condom use entails. Most dysfunction is because the condom had a hole in it already, so the 2% failure rate is assuming that you hold the condom to the light to check for any weak spots or holes, which no one actually does.

Having said that, it is hardly more likely that she's pregnant than that her cycle is being a troll.
>>
>>17296370
I asked him pretty much every way the condom could have failed, he even checked that there were no holes after. Hoping that her cycle could just really be messed, it's not always 100% same right? Like stress could affect?
>>
>>17296385
Oh definitely, some women are irregular in general and even if they aren't stress and nutrition can play a role. I have been menstruating for eight years, usually perfectly regular and every once in a while (like once a year or once every year and a half) I'm suddenly a week or two weeks early or late. It's too early for all around panic.
>>
Be happy, you'll be a stepmom.
>>
>>17296396
Okay. Never hoped this bad for some other girl to get her period haha.

>>17296406
Oh god, not sure what I would do if she really were pregnant. Would be shitty to wish for her to have abortion.
>>
>>17296423
She'll most likely get it. If not, well, babies are cute.
>>
>>17296120
Lies
>>
>>17296085
Is this a joke? if not, you're certain that they only had sex once and used a condom and used it properly...why? Because he said so? Or maybe you were there? i give it 99% that he's lying about this, whether that girl turns out to be pregnant or not.
>>
>>17296463
Nope. I don't know why most people don't seem to know this or outright deny it. Condoms are okay for STD prevention, but are pretty shitty contraception comparatively. Even if you do manage to use them PERFECTLY every time, it's still only a physical barrier, and latex can have microscopic imperfections.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/condom/how-effective-are-condoms

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf
>>
>>17296476
He has no reason to lie. She wasn't the only one he had sex with. With her it was just once and she is the only one who's period is late. He told me everything he did while we were apart and so did I. That is not the issue here.
>>
Would you stay with someone who is having a child with someone else? I'm pretty sure I have to end it if she is pregnant and keeps the child.
>>
>>17296496
No. I wouldn't get back with an ex in the first place. Or even get with someone who sleeps around in the first place.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.