[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need some help. Ive been dating this guy for a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 20160625_203304.jpg (60 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
20160625_203304.jpg
60 KB, 540x960
I really need some help.

Ive been dating this guy for a little over 3 years now. Hes the only person ive ever dated, and hes pretty much my best friend too (and i guess only friend). (Kind of relevant, i am gay).

I met this other guy who ive started to develop feelings for. We have a lot in common, hes super talented, very attractive and he has quite a large following online. All around, hes just an amazing guy. Ive been talking to him a lot and hes been helping me through some stuff, so i think thats kind of what made me start liking him.

I really dont know what to do though. I feel kind of trapped with my current boyfriend. Hes really really nice to me and hes pretty deeply in love with me and id feel like an ass to just dump him after 3+ years. On top of that, itd kind of fuck up a lot of stuff. Im not really a people person so hes kind of like my only friend. But i feel like a dick for liking someone else while still dating him.

Im not sure if i even would have a chance with the other guy though. I did tell him that i have feelings him and stuff, but im 99% sure he doesn't feel the same way. He also lives pretty far away from me (i live in nyc area, he lives in Denver area).

I think what it all boils down to is that i really dont want to hurt my boyfriend. Hes done so much for me, and this whole situation is just a dick move on my part.

>tl;dr dating someone for 3+ years but like someone else, what do
>>
>>17296082
>>and he has quite a large following online

Tf that mean? Is he your online boyfriend?
>>
>>17296136
We arent dating, but he does live pretty far away. I found him through one of his social media accounts
>>
>>17296145
>Ive been talking to him a lot and hes been helping me through some stuff, so i think thats kind of what made me start liking him.

Wow, imagine what your current relationship would have become if you talked to your SO instead
>>
>>17296167
Yeah i know, but i just dont feel comfortable talking about that stuff with him anymore.
>>
File: 20081010.gif (55 KB, 468x604) Image search: [Google]
20081010.gif
55 KB, 468x604
well first of all, youre clearly just infatuated with this new guy.

second, even if he did like you back, you mentioned he lived in fucking denver.

third, youve never even seen him or interacted with him and real life and you want to leave a 3+ year relationship for an online faggot?

4th, there are clearly some issues with your current relationship youre not discussing. you sound like you owe him something because he has given you so much and you know it. why are you not attracted to him anymore?

5th i went through something similar with my gf. in the end, i left and let me tell you, im glad and sorry i ever did. glad because i knew it had to be over, and sorry because i broke her heart for on a whim. in the end life moves on, but some lessons were tough to learn
>>
you need to stop being a selfish dick to someone who is clearly devoted to you. this is a very emotionally immature thing to do and you need to stop talking to this other person and get your shit together.
>>
>>17296412
This

OP you are being emotionally immature and need to get a proper perspective on your life
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.