[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you allow yourself to be vulnerable and develop a truly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Uncle-Ben.jpg (104 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Uncle-Ben.jpg
104 KB, 612x380
How do you allow yourself to be vulnerable and develop a truly deeper bond with a male friend?

Seems like a good starting point before women
>>
>>17295897
Fight him for the title of Hokage
>>
>>17295897
Can't you just acknowledge out loud, not even to yourself, that you love him and this isn't gonna end up in you furiously sucking his dick?

Must you rush that "-AS A FRIEND, OF COURSE, HAHA!" otherwise it automatically means you like it up your bum?

It's not like every breath you take is a test of your manhood or sexual orientation. Just start saying what you mean and mean what you say.
>>
>>17296846
Oh absolutely I love him, I know that

I guess I want to show that and feel comfortable enough to be open and caring with someone I love, who is a friend
>>
Suck his dick
>>
>>17295897
> Allow yourself to be vulnerable
That sounds like being vulnerable is not your natural state with this person and you are trying to artificially make it that way. Just act the way you are comfortable acting with this person.
>>
>>17297285
Nah I just never have with anyone. I care deeply about him and he's vulnerable with me.
>>
>>17297298
What exactly do you mean by vulnerable?
>>
>>17295897
>Seems like a good starting point before women
It doesn't work that way. Open up to your male friend if you want, but it won't make you any less afraid of women, because he isn't female. The only way to kill that fear is to face it head-on.
>>
>>17297305
Good question.

Like genuinely and fully open with myself with him. He tells me everything, and I deeply love/care about him. I want to ensure that continues to grow, and I feel like a determining factor in the evolution is me being more open
>>
>>17296802
Show him that a measly foot solder can tango with the prince of all saiyans
>>
swallow his cum
>>
>>17297863
Talk about what you think and feel with him then. Is there something specific you're holding back? Are there things you want to be more open about?
>>
>>17297978
I just want to have a deep symbiotic relationship with him.

There's nothing super particular. The whole genuine love thing is new for me.
>>
>>17298067
I hope this even slightly makes sense

I have a lot of respect and appreciation for the guy
>>
Do more masculine activities with him.

Fishing, camping, hunting, kayaking, etc.
>>
>>17298125
10/10 suggestion
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.