[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flirting with other girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n755ofYsHb1tsp1wuo1_400.gif (18 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n755ofYsHb1tsp1wuo1_400.gif
18 KB, 400x321
Hey /adv/

Ive been flirting with my gym buddy for awhile and my girlfriend found out and got upset over it. I felt like i didn't care and she can do the same if she wants to.

Girlfriend and i have been feeling a bit distant to each other for a month now because we've been so busy aswell.

After my girlfriend confronted me i started to lose attraction to her and i don't know what i should do. Can someone please give me input, we've been together for 2 years.
>>
If you're not sure about her/ the relationship anymore be honest with her because I probably wouldn't work out long term, no point in wasting either of your time
>>
Seriously, how can you be this dumb?
If you have a 2 year relationship, you really shouldn't fuck around.

> I felt like i didn't care and she can do the same if she wants to.
I seriously hope she does, maybe that'll illuminate you

>After my girlfriend confronted me i started to lose attraction
Look pal, are you happy with your relationship? If you are, DON'T FUCK AROUND. If you're not happy, talk to her about it. That's it! That's all you need to do
>>
>>17295905
The thing is i didn't feel this way before but ever since she verbally attacked me about my gym buddy i felt very distant to her and lost respect and attraction.
>>
>>17295924
Okay im not happy in the relationship but if i talk to her about it i'd feel guilty telling her that because i don't want to hurt her feelings. She has told me a couple of times during small arguments that "i've spent 2 years with you and i don't want it to be for nothing" so i keep quiet about how i feel if it's not positive.
>>
>>17295989
How old are you? You sound young / inexperienced

>Okay im not happy in the relationship
OK, good thing you realized this.

>but if i talk to her about it i'd feel guilty telling her that because i don't want to hurt her feelings
For a good reason. No healthy human wants to hurt other people.
However, you have to realize that avoiding telling her is a surefire way to HURT HER MORE in the future. The longer you keep it going, them more miserable you'll feel, and the worse it'll be for her.

>She has told me a couple of times during small arguments that "i've spent 2 years with you and i don't want it to be for nothing" so i keep quiet about how i feel if it's not positive.
You need to stop doing that, it's not good for either of you. Repeat after me:
- I feel the same way. I'm committed to making this work, let's talk and see if we can figure this out together

Then DO IT. Do your best. Maybe you can reach a good solution for both, or a compromise at least.

Don't give up on a 2 year relationship because of something like this, unless you feel there's no chance of you ever being happy in it again
>>
>>17295965
bullshit. you know what you were doing with the gym buddy, got busted and now trying to make it your gf's fault. The reason you feel distant and emotionally detached is because you were chasing another piece of pussy
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.