[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucked up dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 26.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1200
I keep dreaming my girlfriend is alive and it's fucking with me. I'll slowly come to the realization that she's dead while I'm still sleeping and my dream turns into this horrific nightmare. Alls I can remember is this feeling of -pure- sorrow and constant sobbing.

I hate it. It puts me in a shitty funk all day and confuses me. Like, I've seen her be dead, but I still get this feeling like maybe she's alive. ITS BEEN SIX YEARS AND IM STILL DEALING WITH THIS SHIT

pic related, it's what she looked like
>>
>>17295767
Anon, same thing happened to me with my daughter who passed away :(
I began smoking weed to suppress memories of my dreams, but you can't do this forever and have to eventually confront your fears and demons.
You can't and shouldn't avoid the emotional heartache of remembering someone, because in the end it will be your path to therapy.

All the best..
>>
>>17295767
I just had a dream that my best male friend who I had been intimate with was still alive and found and woke up so depressed. My mom believes in supernatural stuff and said those dreams were the spirits visiting me but that's kinda too spoopy for me
>>
>>17295767
shut up leonardo dicaprio in Inception.

>>17295843
>>17295853
and you sad fucks, joke went right over your head and you used his experience to just talk about yourselves.
>>
>>17295767
It does get better mate, it just takes time. A lot of time. It's seven years in august since my wife passed away and I still struggle sometimes. Because the change is so slow it feels like you're never getting any better, but if you compare how you are now after six years to how you were after six days you'll see you're on the right tracks. I still sometimes wake up expecting her to be there, or confused as to why she's not there. More than once, particularly when I'm tired and/or they're getting in my wick I've told the kids something along the lines of "I don't know where it is, go and ask your mum", which is never very well recieved.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.