[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
I need relationship advice.

I met this girl on the psyche floor of a hospital. She was really into me the whole time I was there. Before I left, she asked for my phone number, then gave me hers. I tried calling and texting her a week later but she never answered or responded. Then I just tried texting her again this morning but no response. Is she backing off or what? I don't know wtf is going on.
>>
>>17295746
Why is she in the psyche ward?
>>
>>17295754
Bipolar
>>
>>17295761
There you got your answer boss
She's bipolar you dodged a bulletin nate
>>
>>17295746
As someone who has been to a psyche ward for reasons that don't make me crazy, don't fucking date anyone from there. Don't date bipolar you crazy fuck.
>>
>>17295746
Crazy guy meets crazy girl in psych ward.

How can it possibly go wrong?
>>
File: 2016-06-14 19.21.06.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14 19.21.06.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>17295746
>Meeting a girl in the psych ward
>Thinking it's okay to go through with it
>>
>>17295746
Don't date someone you met in the psych ward, please. Just be friends, keep each other's contact info, and be there as emotional support for each other. (Make sure you have some emotionally stable people for support as well. But honestly nobody can understand your crazy like another crazy person, so having a friend or two who knows what you have been through is pretty important as well.)

Because I believe in "never say never," I will say that if you guys keep in touch for several years, AND are both working on and improving your respective mental health issues, maybe at some point down the line you can revisit the idea of dating if you're both open to it.

I say this because while I didn't meet my husband in a psych ward, we did meet when we were both in a much worse place mental health wise. We lived across the country at the time , and LDRs suck ass. So we were internet friends for quite a while, and as we got older and worked through more of our shit, we both got to a more stable place. So when the feels finally did develop, we were ready to go for it. If we'd tried dating when we were younger, it never would have worked. But it's fantastic to have a partner who knows all the shit you've been through and who has seen you and stuck by you in much worse places than you're in now or likely to be again.

So it's possible, OP, someday. But don't hinge your hopes on it, and please don't try to date her right now. Just give her some space and see if she replies. She might be having cold feet about the idea of going out with someone she met in the psych ward too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.