[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't get it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
I have extreme trouble getting it up and I couldve lost my virginity at least 3 times already but I couldnt because of the problem, I still young please help /adv/
>>
>>17295623
Try try again.
>>
>>17295627
I've tried many times it just simply wont get hard I need some technique or something
>>
I dont know why but it cant find a way on google
>>
If you can get hard in front of your computer you can do it in the bedroom.

A lot of guys have this issue on their first time.
>>
Dude I had the same problem don't worry about yo shit bein wack just get drunk and find a nice lady and fuck er right in the asshole
>>
>>17295623
Not too drunk tho, that makes your shit legit wack
>>
>>17296351
But don't worry about getting too drunk. Basically just don't get blackout drunk and you'll still get your shit hard af
>>
My first couple times I had trouble too senpai. I didn't feel nervous or anything but once it happened the first time the fear of it happening again caused it to happen again. Everyone says this but it is in your head.
>>
>>17295623
Yeah, Ok, so a lot of it has to do with the girl you're with. If you're not into it totally it's Ok to just back off of the girl. If your body's telling you no then find another chick to get your rocks off. And don't be afraid to initiate with a girl you sense a connection to. I was with this chick a few months back that I couldn't get hard w/ but I fucked her friend who was way cooler than she was and since then we've done it like everyday sometimes twice it's fucking beautiful
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.