[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a few months ago (towards the end of school year) had a close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-26 08.23.10.jpg (298 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26 08.23.10.jpg
298 KB, 540x960
So a few months ago (towards the end of school year) had a close female friend that I wanted to date, we seemed like we're going that way, and then it turns out she was just leading me on and she was talking to some other guy during that time. Long story short, I called bullshit when she asked why she couldn't have both of us (me as her best friend and the other dude as her BF). I cut off all communication with her, but I still really haven't gotten over her.

Am organization at uni that I'm in charge of was recruiting new officers and it turned out that said girl applied. Seeing as we hadnt talked until I completely dropped her, i called her the night before we met to interview to make sure we were cool. And of course, we got into an argument.

Pic attached is end of convo. What should I do? I know she and her BF aren't doing to well so if I wait it out I could probably get in dem walls.
>>
You're too immature for an adult relationship.

Let it go.
>>
>>17295549
This.
>>
>>17295549
That.
>>
>>17295549
I'm not looking for a relationship - I just want to see if it's worth to hit it and quit it.
>>
>>17296263
See >>17295557
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.