[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which app should I get/buy premium for? I'm gonna use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 392x495
So which app should I get/buy premium for?
I'm gonna use it to find girls that want to just fuck around, not for any relationship shit.
Anyone have anecdotal evidence towards which app works best for them?
>>
I've used the premium accounts for okc and pof, and they're pretty useful, to an extent. I just wanna know if anyone has other suggestions.
>>
Do you virgins not use dating apps?
>>
>>17295542
Can you expand on the OKC premium thing?

It's expensive as all shit and I'm not sure I'll even notice a change (I get ~5 visitors per week as a guy), so I don't know if it'll be worth it. And as far as I know there's no trial versions.

What changes have you noticed?
>>
>>17296132
That was me, the op.
And it's pretty nifty cause you have greater control over search, let's you see read messages. But my favorite wa seeing who likes you.
But not much difference in bitches answering.
>>
>>17296239
I have no problem with girls answering my messages, I think I've had 3-4 messages unanswered in over 3 years of having an OKC account. I don't think the A-List can actually help you in that regard.

The main selling points for me are being able to see who liked me and visibility. Did you notice an increase in visitors?
>>
>>17296243
A lot more visitors. Also, you can boost yourself like once a day?
>>
>>17296261
Are you sure? I thought Boosts were a separate thing. Plus, it's not mentioned in the list of benefits when signing up for A-List.
>>
>>17296243
Can you help me with the messages?
I hardly ever get responses, what's your profile like,
>>
>>17296266
Oh, maybe they changed it?
I could use it before in November, I think.
But you definitely get more views.
>>
>>17296275
My profile basically has next to zero information about me. I just joke around a lot about myself on it and that's about it.

After talking to quite a few people on OKC, it's fucking staggering how many guys send messages along the lines of "hi" or "hello" or shit like that. The fact that OKC went from sending mail-like messages to instant messages didn't help either.

The most helpful advice I can give you when sending a message is to not even say "Hello". Just go to her profile, find something you have in common and send her a message about that. No introduction (you have a profile for that), and especially no asking "how are you doing?". That's one of the worst, and has no reply that would be interesting for either parties.

>>17296278
So the only thing that's kind of useful is raising your visibility. Thanks for the info, I'll get a month of it to see for myself tonight, if only out of morbid curiosity.
>>
>>17296298
I never send a basic message, I always look through their profile and come up with a witty/relevant response, but get nothing
>>
>>17296395
another anon here, I find it just has to be relevant not witty. If you try to be too witty it shows that you are trying too hard. First thing that comes to mind about said topic is usually fine, assuming its not creepy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.