[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just curious if you guize have any good advice for my most recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1463154635698.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463154635698.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
Just curious if you guize have any good advice for my most recent problem. Never even visited this board but i believe in you!

So the job i currently work is pretty awesome. The subject matter interests me is rewarding and very hands on. My coworkers are cool for the most part and i even hang out with a couple outside of work. My problems are with hours/pay. The managment is nice and respectful but doesnt seem to mind throwing us under the bus pay wise. They cut our hours but expect the same work. Fire peopl but expect the same productivity without them and pay us minimum wage when its is clearly not a minimum wage job. They try to help by giving us an extra hour or two when they can but its pretty much insurmountable. That being said i am on good terms with them and know theyre doing what they can, the paychecks just arent very good. Like just barely getting by not good.

Ive found a new job opportunity where i will be doing something im not at all interested in will be working contantly (a plus and a minus) and will have virtually no co workers (also a huge plus and minus as im not at all sociable but enjoy the people i currently work with). This job will be very mundane and not at all fullfilling. The experience i get from it will likely not help at all in any career direction im interested in. However the pay is great and the fact that ill be working so constantly (60+ hours a week) means ill be making a bit of cash, something ive never had before.

Im reall torn on what to do...
When it comes down to it a job is a job and im solely there to make money. I dont wake up happy to go to work as it is but atleast its in the vein of a passion of mine and the atmosphere is nice. It is also physically tough and very stressful unlike the job prospect im considering.
I really dont know what to do...
Hopefully you guys can help? Im assuming thats what this board is for but i suppose i could be wrong.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!
>>
File: 192015155597.gif (2 MB, 400x237) Image search: [Google]
192015155597.gif
2 MB, 400x237
Also dont know the speed of this board so im gonna bump once and then check back in a bit.

Feel free to ask any questions about my situation!

Both pictures ove posted very accurately describe my current mood...
>>
File: 1459491359140.jpg (11 KB, 621x474) Image search: [Google]
1459491359140.jpg
11 KB, 621x474
This took me quite awhile to write... Even a short rezponse would be nice
>>
>>17295536
Your writing didn't let me reach half of the post. This is probably true for most of the people.
>>
>>17295536
Also, it's been 15 minutes. Jesus...
>>
>>17295572
You mean like when you click read more or whatever?
>>
>>17295573
Sorry like i said i dont really know thos boards speed. But when i scrolled through it seemed like alota posts got multiple reaponses in less than five minutes
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.